EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 57

goldtrader писал(а) >>

What do you mean by "volatility"?

By 'volatility', you mean 'volatility'. That was me drinking beer yesterday)))

GBPUSD went negative this week (((.

Losses on all 7 pairs. Unfortunately, on the real (((.

Who else has the results?

My GBPUSD sets for the coming week.

For four and five signs.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

For the sake of interest I ran my Expert Advisor on Monday with your sets on 4 and 5 Zn with min lot.

There is no response on the 5 digits, I have closed 4 positions on 4 Zn with total profit 64 pips. I will hold it till Friday.

If 5-Sign will not open till Friday, I will look for the reason. The days of 4-digit quotes are numbered.

What's up with you this week?

I'm going to do the optimisation differently now.

I won't post the sets yet.

I will check it myself next week first.

Vovanych >> :

How's the week going for you?

Closed in profit +84p.

True, the internet was down and one losing trade did not happen (looking back at the tester for the same period).

I will bet with your sets on the next one.

I apologise for the delay in reporting, it was the start of the holiday season.

Last week of trading ended on Tuesday for me.

Forgot to change UBlnc after the previous profitable week and everything closed when equity was up $157.

The sets were on the same terminal. Checked on the tester, seems like there should have been a profit in total too. GBPUSD showed the worst results almost -$450. The others are not bad.

There are no sets for this week, I didn`t have time to do it ((( I will be busy with testing and optimization.

Conclusion: I will test April-May yet, and will prepare the real version by June, or rather two EAs - one for optimization and another one for trading. Then we will have to prepare for the World Cup 09.

And one more small observation concerning the optimization.

PARAMETERS SELECTED AFTER THE OPTIMIZATION ARE NOT SO IMPORTANT,

IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT THE OPTIMIZATION ITSELF HAS A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF POSITIVE RESULTS, PREFERABLY MORE THAN 70 PERCENT.

IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE SUCH RESULTS, YOU SHOULD SELECT THE RANGES AND EVEN THE MAIN INDICATOR FOR EACH PAIR, DEPENDING ON THE MARKET CONDITIONS.

One more small observation

IF FOREX IS NOT JUST A HOBBY FOR YOU, LIKE IT IS FOR ME, BUT ALSO A MEANS OF EARNING.

WHEN WORKING WITH EXPERT ADVISORS USING NN(NEURAL NETWORKS), SUCH AS THIS ONE, TRY TO USE A LARGER NUMBER OF TOOLS.

This gives good results. In indicator and other systems (not hedge) this adds problems because of pair correlation.

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

I have tried to optimise your Expert Advisor using the 4+2 scheme.

After running 3 phases of the 1st range, I have tested it on the 5th week (forward).

Results at the check period are disappointing (falling off) almost at all pairs

(GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPJPY). Only EURJPY has been optimized well.

I have placed it on demo. What are the author's recommendations to analyze if the forward one is losing?

Optimize three steps of the 2nd range without taking the loss or scrap the pair?

Or change something? What and how?

Reason: