metatrader futures brokers

Hello all
First of all I would like to state that i love metatrader 4.
I am looking for a demo account with futures for metatrader 4. Does anybody know where can i get it?
Besides, I have thought that I could get this futures demo account from a metatrader 4 futures broker but I have not found anyone yet. Could please anybody tell me about this second point as well?
I really apreciate the help you can provide me.
I look forward your replies.
Thanks in advance.

I suspect you will not find a futures dealer that uses MT4. MT4 doesn't play well in the real world, despite
a protest to that statement from Metaquotes.

Having said that, you can find a few with some CFD's for futures and commodity products.

None are US based, though, if that is a consideration.

Here's some:
http://www.earnforex.com/forex_brokers_cfd.php

Here's a thread discussing connecting MT4 to ECN

"MT4 + ECN"
"MT4 for IB or MBT ???"

It's too bad, really, the Client side is basically a fine thing.

MT4 doesn't play well in the real world...

:)
try to google again and more carefully.

I'm dumb. Show me one that doesn't use some third-party bridge to make it "sort of" work. I'm all eyes and ears.

Maybe Metaquotes will surprise us in the future, but at this time I find no evidence that a broker (who matches client orders, is not the counterparty to the trade, and takes a commission for the service) , not a dealer/market maker (which by definition takes the opposite side of your trade), can implement Metatrader.

Waiting...

(while waiting)

Metatrader does do CFD on futures:

A contract for difference (or CFD) is a contract between two parties, buyer and seller, stipulating that the seller will pay to the buyer the difference between the current value of an asset and its value at contract time. (If the difference is negative, then the buyer pays instead to the seller.) For example, when applied to equities, such a contract is an equity derivative that allows investors to speculate on share price movements, without the need for ownership of the underlying shares

Contracts for differences allow investors to take long or short positions, and unlike futures contracts have no fixed expiry date or contract size. Trades are conducted on a leveraged basis with margins typically ranging from 1% to 30% of the notional value for CFDs on leading equities.

CFDs are currently available in listed [i.e. mini-warrants and ASX CFDs listed on the Australian Securities Exchange] and/or over-the-counter markets in the United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Singapore, South Africa, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and most recently Sweden. Some other securities markets, such as Hong Kong, have plans to issue CFDs in the near future. CFDs are not permitted in the United States, due to restrictions by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on OTC financial instruments.

WHC and AleccohFX are at least two brokers that support futures, and I'm sure there are must be more...

I do agree however that Metatrader is not even a contender where real money is concerned, especially concerning futures. Both of the above brokers have a 5 point ($25 per standard contract - InteractiveBrokers charge $4.36 rt) commission on Dow mini futures for example, which I regard as ludricious. And that's about the best they do - WHC for example has a $70 commission on mini natural gas - completely absurd!!! InteractiveBrokers' rt charge is $3.36.....
Reason: