[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 322

Hi all! I'm new to writing EAs and can't figure out what to do, I need the EA to open one position (order) on execution of a triggering condition and then open another one when the condition occurs again (and not one(order) after another while the condition occurs) whether the previous position is open or not! If anyone knows, please advise!!! ))))

Please advise, I am not very good at programming, I need to merge two EAs SekundenTrader(opening orders from chart) and lvoe 1.6.1(dragging levels of orders with mouse) in first EA go throughint, in second EA through void (int start(), int init() vs. void start()void init(), etc.).) . None of the codes accepts another specifier, i.e. lvoe 1.6.1does not accept int , while SekundenTrader accepts void. Is it possible to make these EAs together or one of them will need another implementation, maybe a look at the code will help professionals to make a verdict.

/*decompiled EA removed*/

Files:
lvoe.mq4  16 kb

Lonely_man:

Please advise, I am not very good at programming, I need to merge two EAs SekundenTrader(opening orders from chart) and lvoe 1.6.1(dragging levels of orders with mouse) in first one the calculation is done throughint, in second one through void (int start(), int init() vs. void start()void init(), etc.)) . None of the codes accepts another specifier, i.e. lvoe 1.6.1does not accept int , while SekundenTrader accepts void. Is it possible to make these EAs together or one of them will need another implementation, maybe a look at the code will help professionals to make a verdict.

/*decompiled EA removed*/

If you change void to int, at the end of the EA's start it should be return(0), while if you change int to void, on the contrary, remove it from there. Although, in the second case the return can be left in place. But in principle, it has no place there with void function type.

drknn:

If you change void to int, you should put return(0) at the end of the EA's start, and if you change int to void, on the contrary, remove it from there. Although, in the second case, return can be left in place. But in principle, it has no place there with void function type.
Thanks, when bidding will go, I will try to make some changes, although I have done so - I placed lvoe in sekunden. So the function seckundena worked and lvoe did not. I'll try again. Terminal has OnClickTrading with all these features, but it closes too much workspace and it's not so handy and I can't use my own code.

Lonely_man:
Thanks, as soon as the bidding goes I will try to fiddle with it, although I seem to have done so - I sewed lvoe into sekunden. So seckundena functions worked, but lvoe does not. I'll try again. Terminal has OnClickTrading with all these gimmicks, so it closes too much workspace and it's not convenient.

Isn't it easier to make your own EA using your own trading system than to search through thousands of other EAs looking for a grail?

drknn:

Isn't it easier to make your own Expert Advisor using your own trading system rather than going through thousands of other EAs looking for a grail?
When I trade on minutes, when responsiveness is needed, it allows speeding up trading process, calculating parameters for deal on robot, and correcting something on chart using mouse. Looking at the size of codes of such EAs - for me it's easier to remake something for myself than to write from scratch for a week, and before that for another month or two to master all the specification of mql4, so that to understand it properly.

Can you please tell me what the problem is? Updating login and password doesn't help:

2012.08.13 02:24:09 '797053': previous successful authorization performed from 109.68.236.12

yosuf:

Can you please tell me what the problem is? Updating login and password doesn't help:

2012.08.13 02:24:09 '797053': previous successful authorization performed from 109.68.236.12

That's just information - the previous successful authorization performed from 109.68.....

From my mobile, I must have connected to the account. The server says it was in Tajikistan. Or via Tajikistan.

Why, if I put Stoploss value 15 or another number in OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsOptimized(),Ask,3,0,Bid+Take_Profit*Point,"",MAGICMA,0,Blue); then buy is not opened?
Reason: