[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1141

Roman.:

Yes
Thank you. I'll give it a try. If I getthe Grail, I'll let you know.)

DhP:
In the "Parameters" tab of the indicator properties, check the "Fix minimum, fix maximum" boxes.
You can fix the indicator height in this way, but you should - "Guru, is it possible to fix the height of additional indicator windows, so that it remains constant when you change the height of the main window? Maybe you can add something to the profile or something else?

paukas:

Read wikipedia

Forex (sometimes FX, from FOReign EXchange ) is a market for inter-bank currency exchange at free prices(quotes are formed without limits or fixed values).

Thank you. Yes, I know what it is. I meant why try to make money out of it if there's no way to make it stable - just - suddenly a lump sum ? )

volshebnik:
Thank you. I will give it a try. If I get the Grail, I'll let you know.)

Grail already received - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130054 - on page 5 - code, description - on the following pages.

volshebnik:
Thank you. Yes, I know what it is. I meant why try to make money out of it if there's no way to make it stable - just - suddenly a lump sum ? )

You see, the market isn't a sobriety. Some people win money from other people.

If there was a mechanism to make it stable - who would pay for the banquet? And who would share it with you?

Roman.:

The grail has already been obtained - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130054 - on page 5 - the code, the description - on the following pages.
Is it better than yours ?

volshebnik:
Thanks. Yes, I know what it is. I meant why try to make money on it if there is no way to make it stable - just - suddenly a lump sum to grab a piece ? )

In contests on real accounts people are boosting the start-up deposit in a week - an increase of 400% - first place.

One thing is 30% per year - at min risks - possible, but also possible 3000% per year at increased risks, it all depends on the specific "comrade", what amount he is willing to risk, for a possible ("any") percentage of profit. Although profit is counted in pips... :-)))

volshebnik:
why try to make money out of it if there is no way to make it stable - just - suddenly a lump sum ? )
stability is a concept that includes a period of stability. as i said - the point is to trade and hope for the longest possible period)

volshebnik:
...Есть ли у кого-нибудь советник, дающий стабильный заработок без большой просадки...

A good book for beginners http://all-forex.ucoz.com/load/0-0-0-24-20

Among other things, read there: Computer programs, like a surgeon's scalpel (just a tool), can only be useful in experienced hands.

volshebnik:
Is it better than yours ?

My TS is far fromthe "Grail" - possible drawdowns, risks, etc... I gave a report - the graph is far from the Grail, nevertheless the system has the right to live, it is currently trading on the real.

I will definitely enquire about Sank's Graal later, I am sure it deserves attention...

Reason: