[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 566

Couldn't find a more appropriate topic

I can't leave comments in the database and in the articles - everywhere I get a warning that the moderator hasn't checked the data yet. I can't leave a comment in the database or in the articles...

drknn >>:

Не просто интересные, а вполне рабочий вариант!

Нет - скользящие средние - лишь вспомогательный инструмент. Решение принимается кмплексно, на основе суммарных факторов.

Где посчупать? Могу продать за 30 баксов. В комплект войдут три индикатора (те, что на скрине + 1, которого там нет), два или три шаблона и объяснения как всем этим пользоваться.

Предупреждение!!! Объяснить можно всё весьма чётко. Но не факт, что другому человеку с успехом удастся использовать ту или иную торговую систему. Понимаете, если я дам сейчас Вам в руки первоклассную испанскую гитару, то не факт, что Вы вот так сходу будете на ней виртуозно играть.

Лоси будут всегда. Весь фокус в том, как управлять открываемыми позами.

Дальнейшее обсуждение в личку.

I thought this was a forum, but it's a shop... If you want to sell, sell where they sell and buy, not share their experiences. If this is a commercial version of the indicators, you just shouldn't have shown them here to people who need help and advice. I was asking for a tip, not "product face". I have a lot to sell or brag about too, as you have done... I don't do that, understanding that people come here for advice...
Thanks for the offer, but - no...

artmedia70 >>:
Я думал здесь форум, а оказывается - магазин... Если Вы хотите продать - продавайте там, где продают и покупают, а не делятся опытом. Если это коммерческая версия индикаторов, то просто не нужно было их здесь показывать людям, которые нуждаются в помощи и совете. Я просил подсказку, а не "товар лицом". У меня тоже есть многое, что я могу продать или похвастаться, как это вы сделали... Я же этого не делаю, понимая, что сюда приходят за советом...
Спасибо за предложение, но - нет...

:)))))))))))))))))))

And prosperity and profits to you. Don't forget to write here in a couple of years and tell us how much time and money it took you to find something really worthwhile.

The matter is closed. I won't discuss it with you any further.

Good afternoon. I am just starting to write my EAs in MQL4. I am just starting to write my own EAs in MQL4. That is why this may seem to be a simple question.

int start()
{
if( Low[2]<Low[1] && Low[2]<Low[3])
then do

return();
}

It is necessary to run the condition analysis not on every tick, but only at opening of a new bar. I.e. once an hour.

What would you advise to read for this purpose, what sections of documentation?

For information:

There was a trading system for sale on this forum not too long ago that was worth = $1,000. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/14113 And it was bought. Quite an active buy. I know this, because I had to use it to make an Expert Advisor. Later, a new version of the trading system came out and I had to use it again.

This forum is not a shop. I agree. But it happens here too. A thousand quid won't just walk away. Not everyone could afford to shell out a grand at once. That's why people banded together, members chipped in and bought anyway. My friend was a member of one of such groups and he is still using the Expert Advisor I created using this TS.

artmedia70, a typical mistake of a person who is not accustomed to thinking schematically, is to overthink the incomplete range of outcomes, which is a consequence of not having a complete set of input data.

For example, I have a row of numbers from 4 to 10. You need to find the minimum odd number.

The first thing a person must get is a complete data sample - he must have an idea about all the elements in the series 4-10. If this information is not complete, then the conclusion (the solution) will be random rather than pattern.

I think you made the decision to tell me what to do in haste, without having seen the entire sample of possible solutions. Therefore you have not chosen the best one. You simply had nothing to compare it with...

Catrock >>:

Добрый день. Я только только начинаю писать свои эксперты на MQL4. Поэтому наверное вопрос вам покажется простым, буду рад если что посоветуете.

Необходимо запускать анализ условия не на каждом тике, а только при открытии нового бара. Т.е раз в час.

Что посоветуете почитать для этого, какие разделы документации?

int OldHour=-1;
int init(){
 return(0);
}
int start(){
 if(OldHour!=Hour){
    //то делаем дальше то то, а после сделанного пишем:
    OldHour=Hour;
 }
 return(0);
}

Справочник MQL4 - Дата и время - Hour - это прям в метаэдиторе

Thanks drknn. Thought about it for hours =)

drknn >>:

Для информации:

На этом форуме не так давно продавалась торговая система, стоимость которой была = 1 000 долларов. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/14113 И покупали её. Довольно активо покупали. Я знаю это, так как мне пришлось делать по ней советника. Позже вышла новая версия этой торовой системы и мне снова пришлось делать по ней советника.

Форум - не магазин. Согласен. Но и такое тут бывает. Штука баксов на дороге не валяется. Не каждый мог себе позволить выложить сразу косарь зелени. Поэтому народ объединялся в группы, участники скидывались и всё равно покупали. Мой друг был участником одной из таких групп и он до сих пор пользуется советником, которого я сделал по этой ТС.

artmedia70, типичная ошибка человека, который не приучен мыслить схематически, это перебор не полного поля исходов развития событий, который является следствием обладания не полным набором исходных данных.

Например, есть ряд чисел от 4 до 10. Требуется найти минимальное нечётное.

Первое, что должен получить человек, это полную выборку данных - он должен иметь представление о всех элементах ряда 4-10. Если эта информация не полная, то вывод (решение) будет скорее случаен, чем закономерен.

Думаю, что решение приказывать мне что делать, Вы приняли поспешно, не узрев всей выборки возможных решений. Поэтому выбрали далеко не самое лучшее. Вам просто несчем было сравнивать...

Vladimir, stop taking offence. Really, like a little one. I deeply appreciate your help on this or that issue. As for your commercial activities, I'm sorry, but so far they are not in my sphere of interest. If I have inadvertently offended you and you thought I was telling you what to do here and what not, as far as I am concerned, then you have mistaken or misinterpreted my thoughts and they have turned into your speculation... To quote: "I think the decision to tell me what to do was a hasty one, without having seen the full range of possible solutions." then you "..."...you have not seen the full range of possible... "of my thoughts and aspirations..."
You should not have taken my refusal to buy, albeit good and genuinely worthwhile indicators, as telling you what to do and what not to do here.
I see from the sample of possible solutions, that by refusing from this purchase I provide myself an incentive to develop further as MQL4 programmer searching not for a ready-made solution, but for my own. Maybe, after some time, I'll use your advice and post here the results of my search, but not the ready-made and worthwhile, but my own, not inferior to commercial ones...
And your hasty decision to refuse of communicating with me is your personal insult and ambition and I really have no right to tell you how to behave with this or that person.
Once again, I apologise for any offence I may have caused you and... Profits to you and good luck!!!

1. I am not offensive. Deciding to walk away from discussing a topic had a good reason.

2. Quoting "If you want to sell, sell where they sell and buy, not share experiences." is a direct diktat. The attitude to diktat needs no comment.

3. In the phrase "And your hasty decision to refuse to communicate with me ..." you move from a concept with a narrower scope to a concept with a broader scope. A typical logical trick, because you were talking about refusing to discuss a particular topic, not about refusing to communicate at all ("I refuse to discuss the topic with you in the future," you said).

There is no point in practising this pattern of behaviour, such as holding a grudge - it is a rather silly use of energy. The same energy can be channelled elsewhere and still feel fine. So I just walked away :)))

Man is brought up in such a way that he spends his energy on negative emotions. The human psyche is a programmable thing and practicing resentment is just an element of a complex program. I have spent years of hard work on reprogramming my psyche in a different direction. You are wrong again.

Another question from a beginner.

I use several user-defined functions in my Expert Advisor. How can I make these functions be combined into a library, and in the body of the Expert Advisor just call them from there.

I am not familiar with language syntax in this regard.

Please refer to documentation or tutorial section. I haven't found it there.

Reason: