Ideas for trading experts (robots) - page 4

I'm ready to lay out the basis for the robots. And then you can use it however you like. I have already made a robot, how it trades, see the signal. But this is the basis of what it trades on. It has to be improved. I will post it later. Please help me to improve a simple indicator. I have 100 lines of code.

I wanted to write a netizen ready to pay. I don't even see them in freelance.

Zvezdochet:

I wanted to write a net-worker ready to pay. I do not even see them in the freelance section.

The assignment should not be sent out, but attached to the discussion of the work. Is it so hard to remember and accept the rules of the civilized game?

I don't understand how? Attach to the discussion ?? As a separate file ??

Zvezdochet:
I do not understand how this ?? Attach to the discussion ?? A separate file ??

The service has prompts at every step. I tell you - you have to work in a civilised way. Don't try to go to the side and make payments for work you don't know what to do outside the service. Link - a guide, which steps you need to take to completethe procedure to execute orders!

Vladimir Karputov:

The service has prompts at every step. I tell you - you have to work in a civilised way. Don't try to go to the side and make payments for work you don't know what to do outside the service. The link is a guide to the steps you need to take to completethe order fulfilment procedure!

Volodya, I had a question today in my email - how to do voting. I can't say about a specific case, but sometimes questions make me sad

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Volodya, I had a question in a private message today - how to do voting.

Voting is from the words "naked" and "sucking", so I think the person is quite serious about asking for help from an expert.

As for the robot - where to throw the idea? I can't promise it will work in the long run

trader781:

Voting is from the words "naked" and "sucking" so I think the person is quite serious about asking for help from an expert.

I think it's quite serious when a person asks for help from a professional.

If you want you can post the idea right here, and if not, you can send it to me in person...

Maksim Neimerik:

If you want, you can post the idea right here, but if not, you can email me...

Is this all already archived as done?

Идеи для торговых експертов (роботов)
Идеи для торговых експертов (роботов)
  • www.mql5.com
Привет форумчане! Кто готов поделиться интересными торговыми системами взамен на написание робота по этой же системе...

Again twenty-five ! I say IN FRILANSEE ( what side of the moron ??? ) take on the job of writing a robot.Then they write "Send the TOR " we will write . "Sending the TOR --- they disappear from freelancing and I don't even see them ! What should I do? Don't send the terms of reference ??? then how ???
Reason: