[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 561

Attach a signal to the indicator, please.

That when a candle closes there would be a signal if the colour of the indicator changes.

Thank you
Files:

Good afternoon. Honestly, I don't know where to post in this forum, so I thought I'd post my question here.

I want to test the following strategy:

1) Looking for three equally directed bars.

2) We open an order at the fourth one going in the opposite direction.

3) We close orders at the closing price of the 4th bar.

4) Do not place any stops (I would like to see how deep down the balance may go).

Maybe there is a ready-made solution, or who can advise something sensible...

PS to get into a debate about the proposed option is not necessary, just do not need to explain why the account will fold and wonder what kind of asshole again decides to pass unprofitable trade paths. I just need to suggest a solution, which EA is more suitable to my description.

I just want a councillor to write to me.

str_yury >>:

просто хочу чтобы мне написали советника

Which one?

There's a good EA on the MAs. Shall I give it to you?

Question. The Expert Advisor is working on a real account on a remote computer, and if I log in to that account (as a trader) from another computer, the Expert Advisor on the remote computer stops working and does not write anything in the logs, even the terminal does not write anything in the logs. Moreover, after closing the second terminal, the Expert Advisor on the remote computer does not trade further. Is it the broker blocking or is it a problem of the remote computer?

sak120 >>:

Вопрос. Эксперт работает на реале на удаленном компе, если войти на этот счет (как трейдер) с другого компа, то эксперт на удаленном компе прекращает работу и ничего не пишет в логи, даже терминал ничего не пишет в логи. Более того, после закрытия второго терминала эксперт не торгует дальше. Это брокер блокирует или это проблема удаленного компа?

You need to make an inventory of the events at the moment of starting the second terminal (incoming ticks in EA before and after, communication with the broker, etc.) and then write and attach this log here.

sergeev писал(а) >>
You need to rewrite the events at the moment of start of the second terminal (incoming ticks in Expert Advisor before and after, communication with broker, etc.) and then write and attach this log.

I don't have Expert Advisor on the second terminal, I just go in and look at the account (made trades sometimes), at the same time Expert Advisor on the remote computer stops working and does not write anything in logs.

The log on the second terminal is normal - account number: login. There are no interesting entries in the logs of the remote computer. The remote computer is under Windows7.

Data stop coming in - this is 100%, at least EA stops seeing it.

Swetten >>:

Какого?

Есть хороший советник на МАшках. Дать?

it would be good

mydone >>:
было бы хорошо
Here you go.
Files:

Swetten >>:

Какого?

Есть хороший советник на МАшках. Дать?

Swetten, what does good mean?
"He doesn't bark, he doesn't bite, he doesn't throw himself at people"? )))
Reason: