FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1924

Zogman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._E._Shaw_%26_Co.

Investment strategy[edit]

The company manages a variety of investment funds[15]that make extensive use of quantitative methods and proprietary computational technology to support fundamental research in the management of its investments.[3][16][17]The company also uses qualitative analysis to make private equity investments in technology, wind power, real estate, and financial services firms and in distressed company financing.[18] Inaddition to its financial businesses, D. E. Shaw & Co. has provided private equity capital to technology-related business ventures, includingJuno Online Services, an Internet access provider, and Farsight, an online financial services platform that was acquired by Merrill Lynch.[19]The company has $40 billion in aggregate capital[20][21]and in 2011 had $15.6 billion in hedge fundassets under managementand was ranked as the 21st largest hedge fund by Institutional Investor.[20][22][23]

Key people
David E. Shaw
ProductsHedge fund,private equity
AUMUS$30 billion (as of Mar 1, 2012)[1]
Number of employees
1300+

Do not give me that Wiki again, the other day I looked at the result of these theoretical studies, and they said the result is not important.

Show me a practical application, it would be an argument, and I know how to roll my snot all over my fist.

denniss:

Who told you such fairy tales?

These are fairy tales for the underdeveloped, like about hedgers.

If you do not know how to use the hedge, get lost!

I have shown a lot of examples in this thread and described how a hedge helps to trade in + against the trend and how to set direction by providing support.

It will be useful for you to read!

Alexey Busygin:

If you don't know how to use hodge podge, go quietly!

I have shown and described a lot of examples in this thread how a hedge helps to trade in + against the trend and how to set direction by providing support.

It will be good for you to read it!

Alexei, think about it, how can you describe something you have no idea about?

Do you know why you're like Lera?

She also takes from everyone but gives to no one.

denniss
What's there to shake about, you've shown us all clearly.

shakes...

Lera200bucks...

Zogman:

161 is too much according to my calculations

Show me the calculations

Lesorub:

bye-bye...

Lera200bucks...

Did I do something to offend you? Just stating a fact.

denniss:

Alexei, think about it, how can you describe something you have no idea about?

Do you know why you are like Lera200bucks?

She also takes from everyone but gives to no one.

Don't overestimate your mental capacity, you have none! You have no idea what I know, what I know and what I have an idea about.

Is Lera your wife?

Alexey Busygin:

Don't overestimate your mental capacity, you don't have any! You have no idea what I know, what I know and what I have ideas about.

Is Lera your wife?

Alexei, are you offended too?

You're all so easy on the eyes here.

pako:
Show me the calculations

what exactly ?

denniss:

Alexei, are you offended too?

You're all so easy on the eyes here.

You're working through the devil's mouth, in the wrong place! In three days you've licked everyone but the lazy ones!

And you haven't said anything in particular. You're obviously either old, new, or not quite normal.

The old, new one's all the rage here, but you don't really want to talk to a stray in that tone of voice.

Reason: