Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 4

001 писал(а) >>

And a heated explanation of the EA's work will follow, just to prove a point :). They tell you. One of the main ideas of the EA is the lock. You can do as you say with a very large deposit. But. Give me 100K and I will give you plenty of profitable Expert Advisors. This is a known fact.

The profitability is not due to the fact that the orders are in different directions, but to the fact that they are initially without a stop loss, and then they are modified if possible, so that they profit. It makes no difference - if you open in one direction you are sure you will have a chance to close each order in profit.

For me personally, the selection criterion for a strategy to be proficient is not only equity drawdown, but also equity drawdown,

The equity drawdown is just a balance drawdown, and if we reject both criteria, no single lot strategy will pass the selection.

I would rather have balance and equity drawdowns than losses in some other direction.

In general, I am against locks.

001 писал(а) >>

Give me 100k and I'll give you lots of profitable EAs. That's a known fact.

If you're so sure, sell all your assets - your flat, everything else... and go on to great profits.

001 >> :

And a heated explanation of the EA's work will follow, just to prove a point :). They tell you. One of the main ideas of EAs is the lock. You can do as you say with a very large deposit. But. Give me 100K and I will give you plenty of profitable Expert Advisors. That's a known fact.

Sorry, but there is something wrong with your logic. What you write means only that you have implemented the Expert Advisor using locks. Loks themselves cannot bring profit by definition. The fact that you open two profitable positions doesn't make you have children! Ugh, i.e. no profit is made. If you argue with that - well then I have no explanation. The Expert Advisor itself is inherently profitable by logic. Loki has nothing to do with it! Or rather, it has nothing to do with the logic of the Expert Advisor. That's all.

Integer >> :

Look at the report - all orders are closed in surplus. We simply remove half of the orders and increase the lot for the remaining half.

What do closed orders have to do with it?

LOC - two* simultaneously opened positions of different direction.

*either the sum of bays and selves, i.e. two open entities...

I looked at Alpari, - so people are fighting about the same locks, the same examples are calculating! That's awesome.

HideYourRichess >> :
I looked at Alpari, - they are fighting about the locks, they are calculating examples! >> that's crazy.

>> So much more to come...

)))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Sorry, but there is something wrong with your logic. What you write means only that you have implemented the Expert Advisor using lots. The lots themselves cannot bring profit by definition. The fact that you open two profitable positions doesn't make you have children! Ugh, i.e. no profit is made. If you argue with that - well then I have no explanation. The Expert Advisor itself is inherently profitable by logic. Loki has nothing to do with it! Or rather, it has nothing to do with the logic of the Expert Advisor. That's all.

Not everything. - I implemented it on a very small depo. If I remove the lock, the Expert Advisor will immediately lose everything. How do I explain elementary things? You looked at the stack a couple of times and understood everything in the logic, just Superman. They do not make profit, they just let you accumulate profit by pulling and pinching while you sleep.

kombat писал(а) >>

What does this have to do with closed!!!?

LOC - two* simultaneously open positions of different direction.

*or the sum of bays and selves, i.e. two open entities...

Then, by definition, a lock cannot make a profit. Better to ask the author of this EA - what does lock have to do with it?

kombat >> :

It's going to get better...

)))

I used to have doubts, now I'm sure - the locke thread should be put in the category of epic cholivars.

Reason: