Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 17

Serqey Nikitin:
Ridiculous!... Give another example: how many cosmonauts do we have...

1. Active astronauts 2-5% of those who started training. 2. Laughter prolongs life, spend it on something good )

Aleksey Mavrin:

1. Active astronauts 2-5% of those who started training. 2. Laughter prolongs life, spend it on something good )

Really funny!...

That's what I tried to tell my colleague: despite free access to information, about 5% of all traders have achieved success... And this is for 50 years of forex...

And laughter really does extend life... And it's great!

Adelina Sultanova:
Hello all.
Hi).

I take mentoring and bring you to results! No investment!!!! Developed a working methodology, students are happy! Dovoduya by hand accounts up to 70000-100000 rubles. Further on your own.

Sergey Zaitsev:
I take the mentoring and bring you to the result! Without investment!!!! Developed a method of work, students are happy! Dovoduya by hand accounts up to 70000-100000 rubles. Further on your own.

In other words: we put 10000 rubles on the account, then we replenish it each time we have a drawdown, and as soon as there are 100000 rubles on the account, we withdraw and close the account. - we withdraw and close the account?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In other words: we put 10000 rubles on the account, then we replenish it each time we have a drawdown, and as soon as there are 100000 rubles on the account, we withdraw and close the account. - we withdraw and close the account?

There are 94 deposits and all of them are insignificant. Apparently he made them in order to make his deposit fatter. And not to get out of the drawdown and reduce the risk.

You can see that. And these are the facts. But what he teaches there and how he teaches it, is the question and advertising ;)

copyfx777:

There were 94 deposits, all of them small. He must have made them to make the deposit fatter. Not to get out of a drawdown and reduce risk.

You can see that. And these are the facts. But what he teaches and how he teaches it, that's the question and advertising ;).

But never mind, the important thing is that he does not invest money, it means he earns on the market, but not on sheep.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Judging by the regularity of deposits in rubles, we are facing a bonus account called "money for posts" from a well-known company. It is possible that nothing was deposited there in the first place.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Anyway, the important thing is that with no investment, it means he makes money from the market, not from the sheep.

Yeah, well...

1. Gains of 10% a month and that's with a leverage of 1:500...

2... Only manual trading with a pile of pending orders that didn't execute - is this a guessing game?...

3. At the same time 4 trades a week with more than 10 instruments, and average position holding - 5 days ...

And this is called trading...?

I don't know... you decide...

Serqey Nikitin:

Yeah, well...

1. A profit gain of 10% per month and that's with a leverage of 1:500...

2. only manual trading and at the same time a bunch of pending orders that didn't execute - is this a guessing game...?

3. At the same time 4 trades a week with more than 10 instruments, and average position holding - 5 days ...

And this is called trading...?

I don't know... You decide...

Ha, what's wrong with the points you listed? Nothing unprofessional in my opinion.

Reason: