Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 9

PapaYozh:

I wrote about the fact that there is a lot of negativity. I gave a trivial domestic example.

Now you are trying to convince me that I am drawing conclusions about the structure as a whole on the basis of this little bit of booze.

You have a rather narrow stereotypical mindset, sorry. Our dialogue is reminiscent of that argument about dolphins and people studying them in which you actively participated.

I therefore take my leave.

Swetten:

What I am trying to say is that the media only say the things that the owner of the media demands of them at the moment.

Who is the "owner", please?

Swetten:

What I am trying to say is that police officers are not the same, nor are they recruited from Mars.

I've heard that before. God knows... That's what our prime minister told us.

Let me tell you this: people are not from Mars, of course, but we have to deal with the discipline of personnel.

Swetten:
Then I bid you adieu.

Not even a cup of tea?

PapaYozh:

Who are the "owners", would you please tell me?

The owners of newspapers, TV channels, etc. All kinds of Berezovsky's and others, no less.

I've heard that somewhere before. God help me remember... But it was our prime minister who told us that.

Let me tell you this: people are not from Mars, of course, but we should deal with the discipline of personnel.

Nobody said they shouldn't. I am talking about something else - the negative attitude towards the SM is being artificially created.

Artificially shaped negativity towards our glorious past.

And so on, with all the stops.

P.S. And that's where your principled civic stand concerning the CM drinking spirits right in the uniform would have come in handy.

No one will do anything for you (me, us). Only ourselves and only like this - and then there is a chance for the best.

Swetten:

P.S. And this is where your principled civic attitude towards the SM drinking alcoholic beverages in uniform would have come in handy.

Here you are again attributing to me something I didn't say (well, I mean I didn't write it).

Where? Where did I write about drinking in uniform?

PapaYozh:

Here you are again attributing to me something I didn't say (I mean, I didn't write).

Where? Where did I write that they drink in uniform?

А! Sorry, I misunderstood the phrase.

But it doesn't change the point.

As for the rest -- no objection, I take it?

Swetten:

P.S. And this is where your principled civic attitude towards the SM drinking alcoholic beverages right in uniform would come in handy.

You see, when they drink, they are off duty. They are not disruptive, at least not that I have seen.

But they drink a lot, and this is absolutely wrong.

PapaYozh:

You see, when they drink, they are not on duty. They are not disruptive, at least not that I have seen.

But they drink a lot, and this is totally wrong.

They are, first and foremost, police officers.

The demand on them, accordingly, is different.

Swetten:

For the rest, I take it there is no objection?

Frankly, I'm sick of this argument.

PapaYozh:

Frankly, I'm sick of this argument.

Likewise.

P.S. If they cut the Ministry of Internal Affairs by another 20% - there are plans to do that - then we'll be fine for sure!

Reason: