Automatically initialise and reinitialise the EA from a file - page 2

Михаил:

Michael, why do you keep promoting your shameful principle in expert programming?

Fry_Антон:

Question: how to fully automate such a solution?

How to determine when a file cannot be uploaded and when it can?

I agree with the previous speakers (almost all of them).

1. Everything that can be restored from the market environment.
  2. Everything else we store tied to something ( order ticket, start time of day, etc).
Just define a different "expiry date" for each of the stored variables (it can't be the same for all), and load only if it hasn't expired.

In your example with the number of applications: just add one more variable - the start time of the last day. The day has changed - the counter has been reset, and the new date has been recorded.

For the example with reopening a position: you need to decide which events can make this information unusable. For example, as Mikhail advised - if there is no position, just forget everything, and if there is, consider the information up to date.

In general, what is needed is not a general recipe, but specifics.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Michael, why do you continue to promote your shameful principle of programming experts?

Yes, because you are advising a person what is good for MT4 and is completely "futile" in MT5!

It's obvious from your messages that you have no idea how MT5 works.

And it's not for you to judge whether the expert programming principle is shameful or not!

To me, you are not an authority at all, but a cheeky, cocky boy!

Михаил:

1. Yes, because you are advising a man what is good for MT4 and is completely "futile" in MT5!

x. It's obvious from your posts that you have no idea how MT5 works.

у. And whether the programming principle of experts is shameful or not, that's not for you to judge!

z. You, for me, are no authority at all, but a cheeky, cocky boy!

1. The principle approach for making experts insensitive to restarts is the same everywhere.

x. Congratulations! You have produced a masterpiece. Well, it's just amazing... how do you manage to come up with such a thing?

y. Don't lie to yourself, that's all. It's obvious to a schoolboy about the shame.

z. That's the least of my worries, your opinion of me.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. The principle approach to ensure the insensitivity of experts to restarts is the same everywhere.

x. Congratulations! You have produced a masterpiece. Well, it's just amazing... how do you manage to come up with such a thing?

y. Don't lie to yourself, that's all.

z. The last thing I care about is what you think of me.

I'll give out the kind of masterpieces I see fit.

Whatever you don't care about, what I write, don't read it!

And especially do not address me personally in your posts.

Михаил:

I will give out masterpieces as I see fit.

Whatever you don't care about what I write, don't read it!

And especially do not address me PERSONALLY in your posts.

Give it out!

Don't write, I will not read.

Otherwise what? Don't write nonsense, I will not quote it.

Michael, can I ask you an indiscreet question? Are you personally offended by something (what)? Or is it just your way of life?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Give it out!

Don't write it, I won't read it.

Or what? Don't write nonsense, I won't quote it.

Michael, may I ask you an indiscreet question? Are you personally offended by something (what)? Or is it just your way of life?

I'm not offended by anything on this forum or in life in general.

I will write what I think is necessary.

Unlike you, I can prove my point.

Would you like to?

Михаил:

Unlike you, I can prove my point.

You want to?

I've always proved my point, but you just can't afford to agree. And by the way, I understand why.

I don't care. You've tried so many times and never succeeded.

But in every post of yours there is some groundless accusation of me of something.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Always proving my point, but you are the only one who can't afford to agree. And by the way, I understand why.

I don't care. You've tried so many times and you've never been able to.

Because you won't listen.

You can't explain something to someone who can't hear.

Михаил:

I have no hard feelings towards anyone on this forum or in life in general.

A very dubious statement.
Reason: