Who owns the Central Bank? - page 6

have the Freemasons been uncovered in the thread or not yet?

transcendreamer:
Have the Freemasons been uncovered in the thread or not yet?
As far as the reptiloids are concerned

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
IMF)). You have to compare their "recommendations" with the laws that have been passed. It's all there, you have to dig around.

If they do not report to the government, then who does?
Well, if the IMF gives recommendations, which the Central Bank obediently complies with, then we have to look and see who is the boss of the IMF.
Formally, the Central Bank has no dependence on the IMF, but it is a formality; in reality, the IMF's recommendations are fulfilled.

Vitalii Ananev:

Why the ruble collapsed.

In my opinion. Oil prices, sanctions and other negativity against Russia are to blame. The budget was projected with an average oil price of $100. The price of oil was falling and if we left the ruble at the same level, the budget would be short of huge sums. Moreover, keeping the rouble at the same level would have drastically reduced the CBR's international reserves. The central bank would have been forced to sell the dollar in large quantities in order to maintain the exchange rate at the previous level. That is, in fact, standing against the trend that was established at the time. When the ruble was falling, I was watching the volume of foreign exchange transactions of the Central Bank (previously the official website of the Central Bank published this data with a slight delay, as now I don't know when the exchange rate has stabilized and stopped watching it). The CBR increased the volume of USD sales not too much, which was clearly not enough to resist speculators and other market participants playing against the ruble. The only thing that CB did to support ruble was to increase interest rate. It did so at that moment, when the exchange rate reached a level at which it could compensate for the budget losses. The oil price has fallen almost by half (we sell oil for dollars) and the rouble has fallen by almost half against the dollar - that is the mathematics.

It is that simple. Russia has become uninteresting for foreign investors, or unaffordable.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Nationalisation has to be earned.
Who will nationalize it? It's a monument.

Vitalii Ananev:

Why the ruble collapsed.

In my opinion. Oil prices, sanctions and other negativity against Russia are to blame. The budget was projected with an average oil price of $100. The oil price was falling and if we left the ruble at the same level, the budget would be short of huge sums. Moreover, keeping the rouble at the same level would have drastically reduced the CBR's international reserves. The central bank would have been forced to sell the dollar in large quantities in order to maintain the exchange rate at the previous level. That is, in fact, standing against the trend that was established at the time. When the ruble was falling, I was watching the volume of foreign exchange transactions of the Central Bank (previously the official website of the Central Bank published this data with a slight delay, as now I don't know when the exchange rate has stabilized and stopped watching it). The CBR increased the volume of USD sales not too much, which was clearly not enough to resist speculators and other market participants playing against the ruble. The only thing that CB did to support ruble was to increase interest rate. It did so at that moment, when the exchange rate reached a level at which it could compensate for the budget losses. Oil price has fallen almost twice (we sell oil for dollars), rouble has fallen almost twice against the dollar - that is the mathematics.

Are you serious?!

The only purpose of the foreign exchange reserves is just to support the rouble, and it doesn't matter if they shrink a bit. Doesn't it seem strange to you that the lack of money in the budget is not replenished from these reserves, which would be logical for the average person, and why aren't these reserves going into investment?

"The Central Bank would have to sell the dollar in large quantities to maintain the same exchange rate." - What are you talking about? Selling the dollar here means buying the ruble for it, there isn't a lot of it in free float, it could easily be held.

"So the Central Bank at the time increased the volume of $ sales not much at all, which was clearly not enough to withstand speculators and other market participants playing against the ruble." - The Central Bank at the time did exactly that, so that we could get a good shake out of our money!!! You can see the result for yourself.

"The only thing the Central Bank did to support the ruble was to increase the interest rate." - You better burn all your economics textbooks.

It's like that song: "....... The Marquise, the Marquise, the Marquise of Karabas! ....." For those in the tank - Trump has already ordered that all Russian Central Bank nits be given diplomatic cover in the form of diplomatic status, so that there will be no criminal liability at all for their actions in Russia! And there are far more than 10,000 of them. You get the idea!? Now all Russian centro-banksters will be American diplomats. That's it, bribes are free.

Nikolay Kositsin:
It's like that song: "....... The Marquise, the Marquise, the Marquise of Carabas! ....." For those in the tank - Trump has already ordered that all Russian Central Bank nits be given diplomatic cover in the form of diplomatic status so that there will be no criminal liability at all for actions in Russia! And there are far more than 10,000 of them. You get the idea!? Now all Russian centro-banksters will be American diplomats. That's it, bribes are free.

ugly.....................

It's like with matches - and no trace!

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

Are you serious?!

The only purpose of foreign exchange reserves is precisely to support the ruble, no matter that they will shrink slightly. Don't you think it strange that the lack of money in the budget is not being replenished from these reserves, which would make sense to the average person, and why aren't these reserves going into investment?

"The Central Bank would have to sell the dollar in large quantities to maintain the same exchange rate." - What are you talking about? Selling the dollar here means buying the ruble for it, there isn't a lot of it in free float, it could easily be held.

"So the Central Bank at the time increased the volume of $ sales not much at all, which was clearly not enough to withstand speculators and other market participants playing against the ruble." - The Central Bank at the time acted precisely so that it could shake money out of our hands for good measure!!! You can see the result for yourself.

"The only thing the Central Bank did to support the ruble was to increase the interest rate." - You better burn all your economics textbooks.

That's just my opinion. You don't have to agree with it, I'm not imposing it on you.

Vitalii Ananev:

This is just my opinion. You do not have to agree with it, I am not imposing it on you.

It is strange to talk about opinions in this situation, it is either this or that - it is a question of correctness of understanding. Who has more understanding, has more correctness.)
Reason: