I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 17

Lenar Timergalin:

I don't need a similar strategy, I want it as my own. but thanks anyway)))

There are a lot of options out there inside the branch, maybe there's yours too.

dsfsf333:

Need to write a simple Expert Advisor, preferably on MT4.
As a thank you I can throw money for a beer))

All you need is BUY
A signal toopen a position:

1) find 000111111 in a row (i.e. BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK) (customizable parameter)

SL=TP=10pps = always put (customizable parameter)

Open a buy trade:

If closing by Stop loss - do not trade (wait for next signal)

If closing by Take Profit - then open on the next tick one more trade "buy". Next, if closed in the +, we open one more deal "buy" (customizable parameter, so we can add a deal buy or sell)

I got it)))

Hello. Dear programmers! Please write an EA which gives an alert and a window indicating the pair where the price closed behind the bollinger channel. In tf settings, channel settings.

Hello, I need a fairly simple Expert Advisor, based on the crossover of two moving sliders, the fast one crosses the slow one from up to down - sell, from down to up - buy. 1) to be able to change the types of moving 2) parameters 3) reversal, the crossing occurred, the transaction opened at the next one closed, the next one opened, could disable, when the reversal is off, if the transaction is not closed yet but there are conditions for opening the next one, then open, also could disable. Stop and Take profit at 0 was also disabled. Also full trailing stop functionality should be disabled. Martin 1) on/off 2) adjustable coefficient of the next lot should be changed by me, for example the next lot multiplied by 1.6 or 2.5 3) when the martin is on it is started at the first lost. Not for thanks but also not for 1000$ is there anyone ?

vikps2:
Hello, I need a fairly simple Expert Advisor, based on the crossover of two moving curves, the fast one crosses the slow one from up to down - sell, from down to up - buy. 1) I should be able to change the types of moving . 2) Parameters 3) Reverse, when the crossing was made a deal was opened at the next one, when the next one was closed, the next one was opened, I could switch it off, when the reverse is off, if the deal is not closed yet but there are conditions to open the next one, I should open it, and I could also switch it off. Stop and Take profit at 0 was also disabled. Also full trailing stop functionality should be disabled. Martin 1) on/off 2) adjustable coefficient of the next lot should be changed by me, for example the next lot multiplied by 1.6 or 2.5 3) when the martin is on it is started at the first lost. Not for thanks but also not for 1000$ is there anyone ?

Create an application in the Freelance service.

still relevant?

Andrey Luxe:

To gain experience in this area, I will write 25 EAs for free for your interesting ideas and strategies

19 EAs left

Good afternoon! Is the topic still relevant to writing EAs for free?

tit-79x:

Good afternoon! Is the topic still relevant for writing an EA for free?

Only if it's an interesting strategy, not a hackneyed one all over the Runet)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Only if it's an interesting strategy, not a hackneyed one all over the Runet)

I think it's interesting and simple as hell, I developed it by myself and tried it manually for a year. Two indicators stochastic and MA.

tit-79x:
I think it's interesting and simple as hell, I brought it out on my own, it took me a year to get it working manually. I've got two indicators: stochastic and MA.
I have been working with them for over a year and I have already developed my own strategies. But you can make up your own on the basis of already created strategies.
Reason: