Sacred knowledge. - page 5

Aleksey:

The truth is bursting out in bits and pieces!

Yes, it's not the first time you've drafted. History remembers it.

That's what we're talking about. MT5 is not suitable for long-distance contracts - in fact, for low-liquid contracts. And they are in the majority on the exchange.

A totally incorrect statement made knowingly.

And the less liquidity, the less suitable MT5 is for it... And the specialized software is probably Quick...

Bullshit.

P.S. By the way, there is specialized software for scalpers too. I very much doubt that any normal scalper uses МТ5 as his market, maybe only the lovers of difficulties... Are there any of them here? Hello!

Now for the technically correct facts:

1. Trading inside the spread, squeezing it with your limit orders is as simple and convenient as possible.

You turn on "spread show" mode to visualise the spread space, and then you have a ton of buttons to quickly set and withdraw (shitf+click) orders within the spread:

2. The Mt and Quickk stack cannot be compared in terms of response speed (we have it many times faster), nor in terms of functionality.

It's not even funny to discuss. That's how deep the chasm is.

3. Trading on low-liquids in MT is no problem at all.

I just played a shift and spread sliding on RST-12.16 without any problems or brakes, putting limiters inside the spread on the real market.

4. The fact that users of other platforms have to use left-handed tumblr drives is a bitter chuckle.

In MT5 the in-house slider is already contrived by default. And MQL5 allows writing any sophisticated panel for scalping. And it will be a native and glitch-free solution.

Therefore, my initial words about gonads are absolutely correct and accurate.

Renat Fatkhullin:

It's not the first time you've answered a question you haven't been asked. Yet you never answer the question posed.

Your whole trade is restricted to the sliding. And even then at the prices offered by the glass. The functionality is a bitch!

In the context menu of the chart, even this is cut down for some reason. Reveal the mystery, why this useless restriction? Sacred yes? Maybe the "kitchens" are spitting?

And finally answer the questions posed:

Show a quick way to put a limiter at the counter price.

Why does the limiter change to a market stop when you drag it to the oncoming side?

That's where the bullshit is.

And yes. scal-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee! Aaahhhh! Where are you?! Show me how you're making money in the mt5 cup!

So far, no one's... Maybe you were dreaming. Not me.

ps. By the way, I can't fit your glorious glass on my screen. It's not as tall as it is wide. It's a hell of a...

Renat Fatkhullin:
Yeah, it's not the first time you've done that. History remembers it.

By the way. I don't sketch, I have to clean it up because you have never yet deigned to get in touch with real traders, but only rude in response to requests. History remembers that too.

You are told that it is not convenient to trade, the interface is kitchen sink. Are we making it up? No! We are not! We just waste time on your glass from nothing to do here.

Basically, I don't care anymore. I can't expect anything but rudeness from you.

I just got tired of the rake, I thought maybe you'd do something else... even if it's just a little something...

If you have time, at your leisure, try trading in your own glass. Not the spread, not... and not a function... Realistically, on the exchange, using several strategies. I'm sure you'll discover a cartload of unpleasant surprises.

Before, the Community was asked, now the "ecosystem" is tucked in, why ask her, what's her business...

You don't like the fact that the sketch didn't go through.

And what statements have been made.

If they came in with a purposeful and unprincipled crap, then the result is the same.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Nothing changes in this forum over the years. Renat, ban me too.)

If to the first question could be simply answered: no, such possibility does not exist and is not planned (we see no need in it, because few people put a buy-limit above the price directly from the market), then to the second question, as for me, the answer is necessary:

Why does the limit switch to a market stop when dragging it to the opposite side?

They are different entities - the limiter is me declaring the maximum slippage I agree to, whereas the stop shows my intention to enter the market at any price. How can they be interchanged without asking me for anything?

On the subject of MT5 sacred knowledge. There is no way to fully know the specification of a trading symbol. For example, the amount of commission per lot for the current price.

In MT4 there is no such functionality, so you can get out of it by opening a deal in the tester for the nearest date. For some reason the tester knows the amount of commission and the terminal hides it using MQL.

On MT5 the situation is the same. Everyone here is comparing MT5 to QuickMatch. Is it impossible to find out the commission there as well?

If I'm a FORTS trader, why this question has not been discussed for so many years (I looked through the whole forum)? I understand the market and everything. But how to trade without crutches, if even the symbol specification is not known?

123:

On the subject of MT5 sacred knowledge. There is no way to fully know the specification of a trading symbol. For example, the amount of commission per lot for the current price.

In MT4 there is no such functionality, so you can get out of it by opening a deal in the tester for the nearest date. For some reason the tester knows the amount of commission and the terminal hides it using MQL.

On MT5 the situation is the same. Everyone here is comparing MT5 to QuickBooks. Is it impossible to find out the commission there as well?

If I'm a FORTS trader, why this question has not been discussed for so many years (I looked through the whole forum)? I understand the market and everything. But how to trade without crutches, if even the symbol specification is not known?

Once there was a topic andthe answer why.

Andrey Miguzov:
Once there was a topic andthe answer why.

You don't need a penny-pinching commission. For what reason does the tester know more than the terminal? Just want to run through all the symbols, finding out the commission on each one.

Offering to open positions to do so is idiotic. Let the commission grids count every penny, but can we get a basic specification of the symbol?!

Everyone here is comparing MT5 with Quick. Is it impossible to find out the commission there as well?

In both Quick and MT, I have only the exchange commission. It depends on the broker. Mine sends a report after the end of trading with the commission and adjusts the balance. I see the commission on the broker's and exchange's site. But is it possible to look commission in Quicksilver too or I have not found such a way. But then again in MT you can write a simple script that will take into account the commission. But the value of commission will be entered manually. However, trading in Quick is not convenient. I cannot understand the logic of quick glass in Quick. It is good that I am able to program. I have done all I need in MT. But I would also like them to listen to our comments.

PS. We have market orders on shares. It is the initiative of Otkritie to allow trading only with limiters.

Reason: