Sacred knowledge. - page 3

Aleksey:

Are there any professionals here who are willing to demonstrate their MT5 skills at the eightieth level without resorting to freelancers, marketplace or quickk?

And where does this neglect of MQL plugins come from?

Комбинатор:
Where is the disregard for MQL plugins coming from?

There is no neglect whatsoever. I trade with a robot. But shouldn't the terminal have adequate functionality? When the time comes to trade with my hands a little, the rake dance begins.

But all I get in return is arrogance and boorishness. Perhaps I am not trading correctly.

Renat Fatkhullin:
I do not know what to do with it.

The MT5 terminal is good. I want to trade in it. therefore I will write about the disadvantages.

One of them, the first one noticed. FORTS shows a profit or loss at the last price. In Quik, it is bid or ask.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
in the open there will soon be shares in mt, and there are no market orders on them, only limiters. i wonder how mt will deal with this.
I wonder how MT will deal with this. To broaden your horizons, call your broker or something.

That's what my broker told me. There are no market orders in Quick on stocks. I would like to get to the bottom of it.

Grigoriy Chaunin:

The MT5 terminal is good. I want to trade in it. therefore I will write about the disadvantages.

One of them, the first one noticed. FORTS shows a profit or loss at the last price. In Quik by bid or ask.

I just wanted to remember about it, I wrote about it earlier.

Because of it the metamorphosis happens in MT5, when the opening price of the position changes every day, while the current price (flipper) may not change for days!

This "gonad" (a good definition!) concerns most of all thelow-liquid instruments.

And it is not about neglecting plugins, it is a systemic failure, which sooner or later may result (and will result) in who knows what...

Into what, by the way? What happens if the drawdown reaches stop-out for this reason? I've had it reach 25-30%, when it's really not there. Can anyone comment on this hounding?

Grigoriy Chaunin:
That's what my broker told me. There are no market orders on Kwik on stocks. I would like to deal with it in general.

We'll use the "New Order" form to trade.

As Uncle Renat said! It's not like Quick is lame...

Fuck it. If they don't want to understand our requests, I'll stay on the quickie.

Press F1, please. https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/depth_of_market#quick_trading

Get familiar with trading in the tumbler, at least on the demo and understand the different types of Metatrader orders.

Otherwise such miracles have been told here.

Renat, how do you put the buy limit above the ask?
Reason: