Interesting Financial Video - page 5

How to find entry points in real time in the forex market.

This is not a simple topic, but every trader, whether he is a beginner or a pro, has asked himself this question. How to find the entry points, so that it would be clear to yourself, while being able to earn with minimal risk taking good profit.

If you've been in this situation, please like this, I will understand how many of us there are!

Today I have recorded a video, which I hope will help me to understand once and for all how to find points on the chart. I tried to make the video as simple as possible to help even a beginner to understand what this is all about.

After watching this video, you will roughly understand:
1. How to find entry and exit points in real time when trading forex
2. Learn 6 models of work and 6 possible events with which you can work and not bother to find entry points
3. Learn where and how to enter the market, and learn when to exit
4. See which work pattern is more effective
5. Understand the patterns and figures that really work on the exchange
6. Learn not only how to correctly find entry points, but also learn how and when to exit them
I think you will be interested to learn about such sufferings as:

1. Trade on the breakdown
2. Bounce Trading
3. Working with false breakdown
4. Working withpullback
5. Working with a mirror level
6. Combination of 2 or more situations (patterns) per time unit

This video, although short, is very concise, but I hope you enjoy the content, and you will not regret the time spent!

Traders tend to think that you have to keep it simple, but not everyone is trying to make their trading system simple yet effective and profitable. In this video I tried to show you that it is possible to achieve this. So I would like to present you the video clip "Real Time Trading. A simple, but very effective and profitable trading system!"

I will be very happy if you find in this video something useful for yourself. I think the video will be useful not only to beginners but also to experienced traders. It happens that they can see a lot of indicators, oscillators and all sorts of abstruse indicators on their chart as well. In this short 9-minute video I tried to show that you can do without it all)))

If you think that this content is good, please like it and share with anyone who might need this video) I would be grateful!

In one of the videos I said I would show you how the indicator works and disclose a bit about how to trade on bank data. Now it's time to do a live review (example), on bank data. I made a review on EURUSD and GBPUSD. I suggest you to watch it and write your opinion in comments.

If you like the video "Real Example of Trading on Bank Data. Review on EURUSD and GBPUSD", please like it, write a comment and share this video if possible - https://youtu.be/kG9L30Wzmxg I will be very pleased) It will be really cool for me if this review (analytics) is useful for you and you will find interesting points for yourself.

Sometimes I read that the indicator doesn't work, and there's no "bank data" and none of it works! So, especially for people like you I recorded this video: "Case: 200 pips in one day! Trading on EURUSD and GBPUSD on bank data". Look, I show and tell you everything BEFORE price movements (in advance) in real time, not after the fact. If you also, like me, think that trading in the interbank forex market is not just levels - it is something more, give me a Like! Yes, there is no doubt that the levels work, but thanks to the data given by banks and CME, you can more precisely calculate where the level is and how to behave in a given situation! Do you agree? If yes, give likes, write comments and share the video with a friend, who is skeptical)))

Many of us trade according to a favourite methodology that really works, but few understand why. In this video I won't give that answer to this eternal question either, but I will show you how I build a plan for trading by levels. I would like to present a review for those who like to trade by levels - EURUSD and GBPUSD. It is on these two instruments that this 7 minute video review (analytics) will be made.

If you think that the levels work and that my review is correct, do not hesitate to give my likes! I will be very pleased!

Very often I have seen on the internet those who, after the price goes in one direction or another, make a review and show how cool they are and it really pissed me off. I really cannot find anyone who shows their vision before the price goes where the trader thinks it should go, and I have seen even less videos where the price really goes where the speaker says it should go. Don't you think it's strange? After that I decided to make my own reviews (analytics) and I offer you to watch an example of my personal group, where they give recommendations a day or two before the price moves in one direction or the other! This is not a punt, this is just a video, where I show the real power of data from CME, banks, indicator properties and some knowledge that I got trading on Forex market. I suggest you to watch the video "Case. 200 pips in 1 day trading EURUSD and GBPUSD". This video was recorded specifically for our private group and was recorded one day before the movement that you can see on the video!

Many people open the chart and immediately try to determine the trend in the forex market and it is correct, but for me it is very strange when every day they ask: "How to see a reversal or how to see the beginning of a new trend". Of course you need to be able to see reversals and trend changes, but you do not need to do it every day. Today our theme will be called "The trend in the Forex market. How to see a reversal or the beginning of a new trend without indicators". I will try to close a couple of important questions in this video and maybe this video will be useful to someone. Personally, it would be very useful to me if I was a beginner.

TRADING ON LEVELS. MARKET ANALYSIS FOR EUR/USD and GBP/USD

I suggest you to watch the review for April 16 on trading on EURUSD and GBPUSD instruments. The review is made by working on support and resistance levels. If you like the video, please like it, I will appreciate it. Share the video with a friend or colleague, maybe this is the video he needs to see! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart)

Recorded a Live Trade video, otherwise people will say that the pictures are fake or that everything is post facto. Now I think a number of questions will disappear. I am giving you the case of 235 pips or 906$. All this was done in 2 days on GBPUSD instrument. The trading was live.

An example of personal analytics! +228p. I think it just needs to be looked at

Reason: