Market theory - page 53

Vladimir:
Wow, 54 pages already and I just noticed this thread. Can't you describe this theory in 3 sentences?
Read the 1st post and you'll see.

Daniil Stolnikov:
There will be a signal - the antelope kicks the bull - buy the eu. The target is 1.155.
And seriously? What theory is there? Forget the bulls and antelopes, they are not in the market. Take gold for example. No balance of buyers and sellers, but a simple manipulation of states. The problem with gold is that gold buyers are buying fiction, not gold. Since no trader-buyer in the market insists on delivering gold (where? where to store it? hire an army of guards?), states are happy to sell gold they don't have. As a result, the price of gold falls, which helps maintain the exchange rate of bankrupt currencies.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Read the 1st post and everything will become clear
The only thing I understand is that the market always returns to equilibrium. Right? I agree. If we assume that the market reacts instantly to a deviation from equilibrium, then the current price is always equilibrium. Right?

Vladimir:
And seriously? What theory is there? Forget bulls and antelopes, they are not on the market. Take gold for example. No balance of buyers and sellers, but a simple manipulation of states. The problem with gold is that gold buyers are buying fiction, not gold. Since no trader-buyer in the market insists on delivering gold (where? where to store it? hire an army of guards?), states are happy to sell gold they don't have. As a result, the price of gold falls, which helps maintain the exchange rate of bankrupt currencies.
You're overreacting, go through the whole thread and change your view of the market.

Vladimir:
The only thing I have understood is that the market always returns to equilibrium. Right? I agree. If we assume that the market reacts instantly to a deviation from equilibrium, then the current price is always equilibrium. Right?
Wow, you're already thinking in the right direction, which leaves no trace of the conclusions of your previous post. When I get back from work, I will answer all your questions in full. By that time, I ask you to reread, take your time to read the entire thread, especially the progress and results of retrotrading and an example of a realistic assessment of the situation.

By 1430 MSC the market remains bullish. There are no threats to the Bulls. The Bears are paralleling and humbling the Bulls, creating a support line at 1.067453, the Lion (1.01846) and the Buffalo (1.01309) are in the middle.

Sorry, haven't been following the thread, which market are you referring to? You could say gold or oil.... or the yuan... or the yuan... it's not clear...

Ivan Vagin:
Sorry, haven't been following the thread, which market are you referring to? You could say gold or oil.... or the yuan... or the yuan... it's not clear...
euro/dollar, ok, let's start with gold.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
EUR/USD
On which timeframe?

Ivan Vagin:
On which timeframe?
Д 1
Reason: