The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 73

dvan:
It's hard for me to get into the models you're talking about in your thread, but I understand the point of this job is to run up deposits in short periods of time?

It's one of many possibilities. Not insignificant, but not the main one.

The mate expectation of the CU is positive?

dvan:

I agree)) But you can do it in different ways )

Ok - let me ask a direct question - do you build (simulate) a medium-term (work on the TF H1-H4) or short-term (TF M1-M15) TS ?

Already at the initial stage(#), the following requirements for the system to be designed were set:

1. Independence from the working instrument (forex, futures, stocks, ... sunspots ... i.e. any dynamic processes)

2. workability irrespective of TF

dvan:
Is the mathematical expectation positive?

how do you see it? positive? ;)

but I'm not interested in the matrix expectation. Except as a reference...

ps

The m.p. is in the monitoring -- you can see the current value there.

avtomat:

how does it look to you? positive? ;)

but I'm not interested in the expectation.

Positive means more than 0 if it is positive - it means that as a result of trading this TS will make a profit and not a loss in case the mathematical expectation is negative, i.e. less than zero.

The matrix expectation is in the monitor - look there if you are interested in this indicator.

can you provide a link ? (haven't used this resource)

not many deals... You have a positive mat expectation. In case it is so positive and will remain so, you need to increase the lot by 30% of the deposit for every $10,000 balance. (ie initial deposit of 10 000 $ - Your initial bet of 3 000 $, when the deposit grows to 20 000 $ increase the lot to 6 etc ...) and do not reduce it at drawdowns ...

I'll figure it out on my own ;)

sorry

who told you this "algorithm"? it's a quick and easy way to get lost.

a drain - if you don't use a stop loss. There are simulators here - check for yourself... Actually, I thought you wanted a fast deposit, is that not what you are looking for?
Reason: