Randomness of price values

As a result of a long night's vigil over green tea and cheesecake, a question has arisen in my mind: We say "efficient market", implying the randomness of price values - sounds good, but what causes this proverbial randomness? There are few truly random numbers in nature at all. Man applies special sophisticated mathematical algorithms to generate quasi-random values. So where do these numbers come from in the market?

bidding moves prices, someone buys, someone sells. obviously, they don't move themselves) For example, if everyone buys a lot, the price will start to rise sharply.

NorthAlec:

As a result of a long night's vigil over green tea and cheesecake, a question has arisen in my mind: We say "efficient market", implying the randomness of price values - sounds good, but what causes this proverbial randomness? There are few truly random numbers in nature. Man applies special sophisticated mathematical algorithms to generate quasi-random values. So where do these numbers come from in the market?

supply and demand

NorthAlec:

As a result of a long night's vigil over green tea and cheesecake, a question has arisen in my mind: We say "efficient market", implying the randomness of price values - sounds good, but what causes this proverbial randomness? There are few truly random numbers in nature. Man applies special sophisticated mathematical algorithms to generate quasi-random values. So where do these numbers come from in the market?

That's a good question. I'm going to think. Here's one good answer: Forex is always thinking, it thinks all the time creatively, and the creative process is very stochastic by nature. I know it for myself.

That is all. I will think further in my sleep (haven't gone to bed yet).

sllawa3:
supply and demand

That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. When I think about it, I'm always haggling in different directions. I don't want to get cheap. Same with forex. Brains are a lot like forex. Or forex to brains. So they're related.

;)

Techno:
Bids move prices, someone buys, someone sells. Clearly, they do not move by themselves) For example, if everyone buys a lot, the price will start to rise sharply.

By the way. Brains don't move on their own either. They are also moved by supply and demand.

;)

Techno:
bidding moves prices, someone buys, someone sells. obviously, they don't move themselves) For example, if everyone buys a lot, the price will start to rise sharply.

The price will not rise sharply, but the spread will widen sharply ;)

lea:

The price will not rise sharply, but the spread will widen sharply ;)

Gud! ;-)))

Adnaka Ask is umm... like half the price... ? )))))))

MetaDriver:

Adnaka Ask is, um... you know, half the price... ? )))))))

It's one of two prices.

lea:

It's one of two prices.

:-)

then you're both right.

Amen.

Techno:
bidding moves prices, someone buys, someone sells. obviously, they do not move themselves) For example, if everyone buys a lot, the price will start to rise sharply.

If many people buy, they will be sold to exactly the same extent.) The question is who is in more of a hurry and is prepared to make trades with slippage by trading the market or with stops (essentially also "by the market") - sellers or buyers
Reason: