[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 321

It's not bad at all. Thank you.

7Konstantin7:

Also later (maybe tomorrow) I'll look at the sova...

on the demo since 9 december - one pair - EURCHF... no greed, no roughness, no fanaticism... :-) DoubleMinus1.

Also a bit later - I will change the entry conditions as in the magazine - see a few pages earlier... RSI+BANDS+FRACTAL....

Roman.:

Also later (maybe tomorrow) I'll look at the sova...

on the demo since 9 december - one pair - EURCHF... no greed, no roughness, no fanaticism... :-) DoubleMinus1.

Also a bit later - I will change the entry conditions as in the magazine - see a few pages earlier... RSI+BANDS+FRACTAL....

Great)

I think all the good people have had time to download... I'm deleting there...) or there's all sorts of bad people selling afterwards...

joo:
It's not bad at all. Thank you.
I'm thinking that a few people may find the parameters to work well nowadays (and the results will be shared) and it's hard to do a lot of work alone).

7Konstantin7:
I think all the good people have had time to download... I'm deleting it there...) otherwise there are all kinds of bad people selling later...
For those who didn't have time to download, tell me what the advisor is based on.

smart:
For those who haven't had a chance to download, tell me what the advisor is based on.
Night scalper.

It's a pity that at all sites, most people read only silently and want to download something but they are useless for authors of themes and so on, and then they either sell it or for affiliate links or just for fun ...)

These owls are scared of trends like hell. A sudden spike in the "wrong" direction in the morning and bingo.

Not good enough.

Avalanche - TC's description - see video links pages earlier - also does things, but less profitable than TWO ILANOPOPS... :-) TCs...

Reason: