Market theory - page 125

Алексей:

The lion has inflated his mane - expect increased oxen. )

The wolf has raised its paw - waiting for a hairpin. )

Where's the elasticity here?

Well, didn't you listen to me? You would have made a good profit by now. The lion knows where to go).

Alexander Laur:
Only a stop-out would come first, before a profit. :) You were advised to go all in!
At 50%.

Alexander Laur:
Only a stop-out would come first, before a profit. :) You were advised to enter with the whole deposit!
Well, one should always wait for the price reversal in the direction of the lion, I implied it myself, I thought you understood it and would do so). And I wrote shortly before the reversal.

Alexander Laur:
Looking at the fait accompli we are all so smart and successful ..... :)
It's not my fault, it's the lion's.) The lion will feed, water and put you to bed).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:В пятницу, 22. 05. the pound market was a normal competitive market with two breakeven levels located at a decent, or rather unacceptably large, distance from each other (over 700 points). The market, under those conditions, could be highly volatile and cause serious damage to the economies of the eurozone countries, especially the USA and/or the UK:

Yusuf. I'm serious )))) Spin the sliding window parameter. Feel like God ))))
"Do serious damage to eurozone economies, primarily the US and/or UK"... another day )))))))

Vizard_:
Yusuf. I'm serious ))) Spin the sliding window parameter. Feel like God )))
"Do serious damage to the economies of eurozone countries, primarily the US and/or the UK"... another day )))))))
I don't get it, what are you trying to say with that?

Situation at the opening of Friday's session on 12. 06. 15, 00-00 MSK.

Euro/dollar. There is a downward correction of the uptrend (bullish), as the Lion looks down, the Price has the image of Bulls, and the Market has the image of Bears. The Price level is shaped by market participants - sellers and buyers, while the Market level is shaped by the virtual income of the market and the income elasticity of the price. Price and Market are opposing sides. This whole economy is managed by the Lion - the optimal market price and the Leopard - the average market price. Trading is now organized around the 2nd, upper breakeven (no profit) level C2, also called the Bulls level:

Pound/Dollar. There is an upward correction of the downtrend (the Lion is looking up), the Price has the image of the Bears and the Market has the image of the Bulls. Trading is now organised around the 3rd, global or extreme break-even (no profit) level, also called Leo level. The market is ruled by Leo himself. The Price (Bears) and Market (Bulls) levels have been stripped of their authority to manage the trading process because they violated the trading rules, allowing an extended bandwidth of 1000 pips or more through to May 25. On May 27, the Leo took control of the trading process, which is a rare, uncharacteristic and uncommon occurrence in Forex. This indicates an intervention in the trading process of super-powerful financial structures or in connection with the tense political situation, which requires government intervention. Now the possible corridor of price changes is kept by the Lion within a few tens of pips, so the movement of the pair may not correspond to the logic of traders:

I mean, should the bai continue to be held?

Roman Shiredchenko:
So, do you want to keep the baiji?
I personally hold, but the principle is to close the bai and open to sell. I think it will go down a bit and then go up again, like last time. The Expert Advisor would close points and open sell. We will see what happens.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I don't understand, what are you saying?
Yousufkhodja Sultonov: This indicates interference in the trade process by super-powerful financial structures or due to a tense political situation that requires state intervention.

The temperature in the room depends on the length of the carpet laid out in the corridor)))
Reason: