From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 43

Vladimir:
What makes you think that the request handling channel is single-threaded? In MT4 you can send in parallel up to 8 requests to the server. I checked it. My Expert Advisor constantly refuses to accept "Trade feed is busy" on the 9th request. I have not checked it in MT5.

I did the dll from both sides.

flies with any mt.

but arbitrage is tedious and not profitable.

You found a delta of a point or two.

and they're pulling the quote back by two pips until you get off.

so, except for the hassle, i didn't get any profit

Vladimir:
What makes you think that the channel for processing requests is single-threaded? MT4 allows sending simultaneously up to 8 requests to the server. I checked it. My Expert Advisor constantly refuses to send requests up to 9 requests and does not answer "Trade feed is busy". I have not checked it in MT5.

It is written in the specifications of the terminal itself, even a picture where there is a FIFO array sending trade orders to the server. It means that the orders are opened one by one, not simultaneously.

Where is this picture I do not remember, but if I find it, I will send it to you. If interesting of course.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

It is written in the specifications of the terminal itself, even a picture where there is a FIFO array sending trade orders to the server. It means that the orders are opened one by one, not simultaneously.

Where is this picture I do not remember, but if I find it, I will send it to you. If it is interesting of course.

And how they may open at the same time? How can the network card send them simultaneously? Of course not at the same time, it's just that all 8 of them open during the time when the terminal has not yet received the news about the opening of the first one. If the trading was done in one thread, the next request could be sent only after receiving the answer from the server to the previous one.

And the suggested picture is certainly interesting.

By the way, what do you call "specifications of the terminal itself"?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I tried it both ways in the beginning.

but

triangle is a hard nut to crack and you can only make it worse for yourself

Equi without a spread is the ultimate in self-satisfaction for a few years

for

If you open the stock the wrong way, the money goes right in front of your eyes.

and more and more often you'll start to remember the grail in front of the triangle.

trust

Strange, I've gone on the plus side in 24 hours...is that supposed to be?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Strange, I've been on the plus side for 24 hours...is that supposed to be?

Well, maybe a little, but only on the demo.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, maybe a little, but only on the demo.

;)

Ah... got it) just wondered why this plus appears...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Ah ... got it) just wondered what is the reason for this plus...

the spread is stretched on the real

they have 20+30+30=80

That's enough to keep you from showing your plus.

You're currently at the plus side of the spread.

a silent invitation to trap from the demo to the real

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

the spread is stretched on the real

they have 20+30+30=80

That's enough to keep you from showing your plus.

You're currently at the plus side of the spread.

a silent invitation to trap from the demo to the real

;)

The problem is that you do not have a clear view on the market and the profitability of the forex market.

I will try all the options, who knows. I don't hope for anything, just out of curiosity.

But why a full lock doesn't appear is a question of your theory)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I'm not taking it for granted. I just showed what I got and tried to figure it out, that's all.

I'll try all the options, who knows. I don't hope for anything, just out of curiosity.

Why does not the full lock appear, it's a question of your theory)

the pound and the eva are moving 1 point - 1 quid.

euro pound - 1.37 yuan.

synchronisation: sEU=1.0, bGU=1.0, bEG=1/1.37=0.73

the error came out

well, it's almost magical too, because it was basically working EURGBP in BUY at 1.37-0.73 lots minus the spread from all the other ballast ;)))

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

pound and eva move 1 point - 1 quid

euro pound - 1.37 yuan

synchronization: sEU=1.0, bGU=1.0, bEG=1/1.37=0.73

the error came out

well, it's almost magical too, because it was basically working EURGBP in BUY at 1.37-0.73 lots minus the spread from all the other ballast ;)))

;)

yeah, no locs unfortunately...

Reason: