America's default, in Russian. - page 39

It depends on what you mean by stops, I don't use stops as such in my work,

But the total stop on the deposit is about 15%, i.e. the level where all robots stop and lock their positions

sanyooooook:

It depends who understands what stops mean, I don't use stops as such in my work,

But the total stop on the deposit is about 15%, i.e. the level where all robots stop and lock their positions

))) Locking? Huh... Why don't they just lock? You win on swaps.

Dibs on me, dibs on me! "I'm not strong enough to be eaten by a ghoul."

Not a word about the lokas!

===

Sorry. Just an allusion to Chekhov, namely The Cherry Orchard. There, too, Ranevskaya, selling (and where to go?) the estate, exclaimed: "Ah my garden, my garden!"

So you, too, are holding on to a balance (I'd kill you) that has nothing to do with reality. Ah! What have I EVER had!

Svinozavr:

))) Loki? Huh... Why don't they just close? You'll win on swaps.

Dibs on me, dibs on me! "I'm not a strong boy - the ghoul will eat me up."

Not a word about the locks!!!

Sometimes it's better to block (the more so that the closing of my positions goes through the lock, faster in terms of fixing), it is purely psychological, I can not put up with losses).

But if I see that there is no point in keeping a lock, I close it on the same day.

sanyooooook:

Sometimes it's better to block (the more so that closing positions at me goes through the lock, it is faster in terms of fixing), it is possible to destroy ), this is purely a psychological moment, I cannot accept losses)

But if I see that there is no sense to keep the lock, I close it the same day

Yes, I agree. I'm the same way: when I roll over, I just open an opposite position for the old volume + what I have in my mind. Then I overlap them right away. Well, or at least until the rollover.

I've been thinking, Americans owe a lot to everyone, but in what currency will they repay their debts? )

In their own, or in the currency they borrowed.

sanyooooook:

I've been thinking, Americans owe a lot to everyone, but in what currency will they repay their debts? )

In their own, or in the currency they borrowed in.

Will they? Pay back?

:)

MetaDriver:

Will they? Pay back?

A credit card on trust.

===

Shit... again... - well, you know...))

MetaDriver:

Will they? Give back?

No, I just assumed, purely hypothetically ))))

Anyway, it is more profitable for them to give back when their dollar is very cheap.

sanyooooook:

No, I made a hypothetical assumption ))))

Anyway, it is more profitable for them to give back when their dollar is very cheap.

Sanj! How do you see it? Are you even aware of the scale of the problem?

Svinozavr:
Sanj! How do you imagine it? Are you even aware of the scale of the problem?

)))

For some reason, the following came to mind:

A company of soldiers (in what the mother gave birth, or who had time to put on what) in the bath receiving the slippers, and all know that the last will get such a ...nyanya, at least on WHAT to wind. And here it is not clear where it is better, or to be the first, but with good seams, or the last, but with bad ones.

Reason: