Market theory - page 281

khorosh:
My dear fellow, there are many relatively honest ways of earning money and you cannot, for example, condemn a trader who earns with a simple MA and it suits him fine, and he does not need CB at all.

Dear, I am truly sorry to upset you, especially considering your naivety, but... Plato is my friend, but the Truth is dearer. You can't make money with "common MA". Once again: NOT. No matter how you wriggle around in the frying pan, you can't. Full stop.

P.S. What a contradiction you have in the conjunction "a". You'd think AI wasn't COC.

Mikhael Isakov:
Dear, I am truly sorry to upset you, especially considering your naivety, but... Plato is my friend, but the Truth is dearer. You can't make money with "common MA". Once again: NOT. No matter how you wriggle around in the frying pan, you can't. Full stop.
You just don't know all the possible uses of MA. Probably, you mean only the option of using it head-on - the entrance on the bend. But there are other more effective ways of using MA.

khorosh:
You just don't know all the possible uses of MA. Probably, you mean only the option of using it directly - the inflection entrance. But there are other more effective ways of using MA.

Colleague, I am not implying anything of the kind. Especially since it is clear to any reasonable person that "entering on inflection" refers not to real time, but to the moment in the past for about half of the averaging window (in bars, and if we are talking about simple averaging). If it is SMA(101), then this signal is already 50 bars out of date, that is obvious, and it is too late to enter by it. The level of my knowledge is also left out of the picture. However, I am telling you - you cannot, full stop. But you can dream.

Mikhael Isakov:
However, when speaking about TF, one should have in mind the curve, which should be plotted on the same scale as the original price chart, and smooth it out.

When speaking about a TF, it should be understood that the output "curve" (1) does NOT have to be plotted on the same scale as the original price chart, and (2) the task of a TF may include smoothing the input signal, or, on the contrary, identifying and emphasising jumps and transitions.

It should also be understood that the tasks to be solved by a TF are much broader than those mentioned above.

Олег avtomat:

Speaking of TF, you have to understand...

Oleg, you, with all due respect, still have a lot to understand, as demonstrated by your tractor in the next thread. Your capitalized "NOT" is, of course, from naivety. Concerning (2) - then we will have not a filter, but something else, i.e. it is within the framework of DSP, but not within the framework of filtering theory, by definition.

Mikhael Isakov:
Oleg, you, with all due respect, still have a lot to understand, as demonstrated by your tractor in the next thread. Your capitalised "NOT" is of course from naivety.

Eck, biting his bones...

However, it is immediately obvious (1) your lack of understanding of DSP, and (2) your hypertrophied conceit (to put it mildly).

Олег avtomat:

However, it is immediately apparent (1) your lack of understanding of DSP

However, it is not immediately apparent, but as time passes. Your tractor is known where. My signal, which I started broadcasting the other day - will go up. However, it will take time for you to see it. I have published it for Yusuf, for he is the only one here who does something meaningful (to the best of his ability).

Mikhael Isakov:
However, you don't see it right away, but as time passes. Your tractor is known where. My signal, which I started broadcasting the other day, will go up. However, it will take time for you to see it. I have published it for Yusuf, for he is the only one here, who does something meaningful at least.
Time will show what and where it will go... (as it has shown before).

Mikhael Isakov:

Colleague, I am not implying anything of the kind. Especially since it is clear to any reasonable person that "entering on inflection" refers not to real time, but to the moment in the past for about half of the averaging window (in bars, and if we are talking about simple averaging). If it is SMA(101), then this signal is already 50 bars out of date, that is obvious, and it is too late to enter by it. The level of my knowledge is also left out of the picture. However, I am telling you - you cannot, full stop. But you can dream.

Here is an example of using a simple MA in one of my Expert Advisors. In addition to MA we use lot manipulation. Working lot 1.0, trial lot 0.01.

khorosh:

Here is an example of using a simple MA in one of my EAs. In addition to the MA, lot manipulation is used. Working lot 1.0, trial lot 0.01.

What tutorial did you learn how to attach a picture in an archive instead of inserting a picture? The message in which the picture is inserted correctly(Forum: how to insert a picture) is easy to read and perceive.
Reason: