Market theory - page 283

Mikhael Isakov:
My apologies. Yes, I confused it with Oleg the automaton. However, the question has not been dismissed. If you write not tractors, but earning advisors, then - and where?
The key phrase is 'bespoke'. Which means that I have no right to disseminate data on any order.

khorosh:

When you create a post a picture is inserted, but when you click the add button or when you edit the refresh button on the site page it is no longer there.

I don't believe it. There is no way this can happen.

Tried it from another computer with Win 7 on it. Same thing.

Mikhael Isakov:

Dear, I am truly sorry to upset you, especially considering your naivety, but... Plato is my friend, but the Truth is dearer. You can't make money with "common MA". Once again: NOT. No matter how you wriggle around in the frying pan, you can't. Full stop.

P.S. What a contradiction you have in the conjunction "a". You'd think AI wasn't COC.

Bullshit. You should at least consider the specifics of the original process before making such statements. From a simple one: cyclic or return - and oh, miracle, the waving starts to work.

Artyom Trishkin:
The key phrase is 'on order'. Which means that I have no right to distribute the details of any order.
The key expression is that if you change one comma in a comment, it will be a different advisor.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Bullshit. At the very least, you should consider the specifics of the original process before making such claims. From a simple one: cyclicality or reversibility - and oh, miracle, the machine starts working.
That's right, the adepts of MAs have no choice but to trust in a miracle.

Mikhael Isakov:
The key expression is that if you change one comma in a comment, it would be a different councillor.
I am very happy for your outlook and attitude to your own word and ethics, but let me, sir, decide for myself what matters to me and what does not, what would be a violation of my given word and what would not, OK?

I tried to insert a picture from the Explorer. It worked. It must be because of the browser.

khorosh:

I tried to use the Explorer to insert a picture.

Well there is a picture, but why are there such huge white fields around the picture?

Added (a bit later): I recommend a screenshot program - http://ru.screenpresso.com/

Home
Home
  • www.screenpresso.com
Screenpresso is easily one of the simplest, best screenshot tools I have ever used. I appreciate its small computer footprint, but large power. It allows me to quickly show students what they should be seeing instead of trying to describe it. Your product is wonderful! It really makes it easy for me to explain something to my colleagues or...

I created it in Paint. And there the scale does not change smoothly either 50% or 100%. It doesn't go in at 100%, so I use 50%. And you get these fields.

Tried in the browser Amigo, too well pictures are inserted.

Reason: