Market theory - page 135

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The market does not allow anyone to profit unless they know its patterns, as Leo learnt...
The turkey-tester-video-tsv.
Let's see if he's a lion... Or a drunken kitten )))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Everything is so serious that I decided to repeat the calculations, and took the direction of the price itself as well. everything was confirmed, there are no errors in the calculations. The direction of the price does not lead to anything good:

Everyone can check the calculations. The file is attached. There is a lot of tricky stuff there, but I think you will get the hang of it.

It's been a long time since I've done Excel, I can hardly remember. Also, not all the columns are titled. In which column do you calculate the data for the profit-loss chart? I am interested in the profit taking every day.

khorosh:
It's been a long time since I've done Excel, I can hardly remember. Also, not all the columns are titled. In which column do you calculate the data for the profit-loss chart? I am interested in the profit taking every day.
Hover your cursor over the chart, right click, select data, change, see which column the data is taken from for the chart. this is a working program, so I don't always indicate what and where it is located. the program of each column indicates its purpose and purpose. It's so primitive that you'll figure it out in no time. I must have sent the wrong file. Look at this one, although everything can be repeated there too:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hover your cursor over the graph, right click, select data, change, see which column the data for the graph comes from. this is a working programme, so I don't always specify what and where it is located. each column's programme indicates its purpose and purpose. It's so primitive that you'll figure it out in no time. I must have sent the wrong file. Take a look at this one, although everything can be repeated there too:
I have an unregistered excel, when I open it it requires input of a key which I don't know. Therefore, the full functionality does not work and the data for the graph, as you suggest I can not see. If you could give me the name of the column for calculating the profit, I might be able to figure it out.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hover your cursor over the graph, right click, select data, change, see from which column the data for the graph is taken. this working program, therefore, do not always indicate what and where it is located. the program of each column indicates its purpose and purpose. It's so primitive that you'll figure it out in no time. I must have sent the wrong file. Look at this one, although everything can be repeated there too:
What is the point of checking? If all calculations were open for all intermediate columns, then you can check if there are no peeks. I'm on a "hey, you, let's go for a drink" with the excel myself. I mean, okay. And then there's the {=if(index(index(address(line(...)));":"; (...)):(((...)));(...)-((...);";"))} kind of construction I've had, purely because of large arrays on the screen, I accidentally run into the future. Always have to do a clean check, usually when the result is pretty like yours. )

And also, if it all comes down to pulling a line with calculations, what's the difficulty in pouring in 15 years of days from MT4 and pulling it through? I've stretched up to a million lines, as long as I have enough memory.

I honestly don't understand why you need to ask someone to provide you with data when everything is under your nose in your terminal and requires you to press three buttons: select timeframe, load the whole history, save it to csv. Dates and fractional part separators are edited in two strokes, uploading to Excel in two strokes. And the result will be like in the joke: how many stones in your watch? There's two more to go, one to put on one and one to swat with the other. And all the fuss over nothing.

I suspect that the first line of the profit increase calculation is not moved down one line with respect to the first line of the optimal price calculation (lev), so you get a glimpse into the future.

Алексей:
What is the point of checking? If all calculations for all intermediate columns were open, then you can check if there are no peeks. I'm on a "hey, you, let's go for a drink" with the excel myself. I mean, okay. And then there's the {=if(index(index(address(line(...)));":"; (...)):(((...)));(...)-((...);";"))} kind of construction I've had, purely because of large arrays on the screen, I accidentally run into the future. Always have to do a clean check, usually when the result is pretty like yours. )

Also, if it simply comes down to pulling a line with calculations, then what's the difficulty in pouring in 15 years of days from MT4 and pulling through? I've stretched up to a million lines, as long as I have enough memory.

I honestly don't understand why you need to ask someone to provide you with data when everything is under your nose in your terminal and requires you to press three buttons: select timeframe, load the whole history, save it to csv. Dates and fractional delimiters are edited in two strokes, uploading to Excel in two strokes. And the result will be like in the joke: how many stones in your watch? There's two more to go, one to put on one and one to swat with the other. And all the fuss over nothing.

I will explain the impossibility of falsification of the Lion's level in the following way:

There are columns Ts (price), Ts1 (1st level without a level), Ts2 (2nd level without a level), Tsopt (Lion), Tsr (Leopard). And, alternately. TsK1 or TsK2, depending on where the price tends to go. CD cannot be manipulated. I will show that, and the level of Leo (Tsopt.) cannot be manipulated:

Copt = (C1*C2)^0.5. this can be checked against the columns. Hence, if it is impossible to manipulate Ts1 and Ts2 due to the fact that, alternately, Ts1=C and Ts2=C, then it is completely impossible to manipulate Tsopt (Lion level).

Same with the level of Cr (Leopard):

Tsr = (Ts1+Ts2)/2

khorosh:
I suspect that the first line of the profit increase calculation is not moved down one line with respect to the first line of the optimal price calculation (lev), so you get a glimpse into the future.
I guess you are right. I'll check it now.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I guess you're right. Let me check.
The logic is simple: if the calculations show that a grail is obtained, but we know that grails do not exist. Conclusion: there is a mistake somewhere in the calculations).

khorosh:
The logic is simple: if calculations show that there is a grail, but we know that grails do not exist. Conclusion: - somewhere in the calculations is a mistake).

Yuri! Good day to you! Don't sweat it.

Leopards rule here. :-)

Waiting for Yusuf's article. The dough is charging!

We know that the Grails exist.

Reason: