Experiment - page 111

Maxim Kuznetsov:

What the Bolsheviks warned about long ago inevitably happened;

special for both Yusufs:

if you add exactly 0.1/0.2/const lots to the lots of different instruments, the currency basket is redistributed.

towards (take the trouble to calculate for yourself which ones and why; I'm not all for you) instruments.

This is Martin. Hello Martin !

If you keep up with the variance, you'll get out. But you'll have to say it a few times and retirement is retirement.

Redistribution happens instantly
To add the same amount to different pairs is not an understanding ;)

Yes, the power of PNB theory is clearly proven by practice.

Equity is 37% in surplus relative to the original balance level.

Of course, this is too aggressive trading, in reality the lots should be smaller.

Just to demonstrate the power of PNB I made the lots the way I did, it's a demo after all.

Mikhael1983:
Yes, the power of PNB theory is clearly proven by practice.

Equity is 37% in surplus relative to the original balance level.

Of course, this is too aggressive trading, in reality the lots should be smaller.

Just to demonstrate the power of PNB.

This is a short term phenomenon. I already wrote that this strategy sometimes warms the soul, but its reversal signal is lagging a lot, so most likely balance and equity will soon collapse in the same way

You don't understand how to calculate the PNB, so how do you know if someone is lagging?

Mikhael1983:
You don't understand how to calculate PNB, how do you know if someone is lagging?
Three months of watching this and what? The gain is in the .oop. Equity and balance is there too.

Mikhael1983:
You don't understand how to calculate the PNB, how do you know if someone is lagging?

How do you calculate? Explain it to me, because I've done it from Yusuf's Excel file and I have no profits.

What is Yusuf's Excel file?

Mikhael1983:
What is Yusuf's excel file?

He posted a file with PNB in excel. From there he transcribed it into mql4.

Can you throw it here or in a private message, I haven't seen the excel file.

Observe +40 per cent of the original deposit. Hail to the PNB! Hail to Guru Yusuf!

Viva the NSP and Yusuf! Viva PNB and the broken back of Forex!

Mikhael1983:
Can you throw it here or in a private message, I haven't seen the excel file.

Observe +40 per cent of the original deposit. Hail to the PNB! Hail to Guru Yusuf!

Viva the NSP and Yusuf! Viva PNB and the broken back of Forex!
What are you smoking?
Reason: