Market theory - page 130

Vizard_:
Previously showed tc 10g similar(in equi) to the topikaster's tc of the same year just as it was on a regular mashka.
But the 11g showed a strong discrepancy....
Now we see that, and 2011g is also the same.

khorosh:
The strategy is the same as suggested by Yusuf. Price above Ma - buy. Price below Ma - sell. I think that compared to Lev, the result will be at least as good.
So far I'm thinking the same thing.

Yusuf, you are a mathematics professor, if I'm not mistaken? Tell me an answer to this question - I have recently started to look at DSP. So here's a question - as you know MA lags. What can you say about frequency filter? Does it lag? It shouldn't, but I may be wrong... And isn't AF the same as a filter in its essence? Can't answer this question myself yet

Daniil Stolnikov:
So far, I'm thinking the same thing.

Yusuf, you are a professor of mathematics, if I am not mistaken? Answer me this question - I have recently started looking into DSP. So here's a question - as you know MA lags. What can you say about frequency filter? Does it lag? It shouldn't, but I may be wrong... And isn't AF the same as a filter in its essence? Can't answer this question by myself yet.
There are both minuses and pluses to lag. The lag eliminates false signals. A lagged MA does not react to short-term spikes to which a trader could react and make a false entry.

khorosh:
There are advantages and disadvantages to lagging. Lagging eliminates false signals. A lagged wizard does not react to short-term bursts to which a trader could react and make a false entry.
But it may be delayed or simple filtering. Which do you think is better? What do you choose between two evils? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
A filter is a filter to sieve out unnecessary stuff )) but it can filter and lag, or it can just filter. Which do you think is better? What do you choose between two evils? ))
You can't get rid of lag completely. But digital filters, of course, can have better characteristics than a waving machine.

khorosh:
It is not possible to get rid of lag completely. But digital filters, of course, can have better performance than a waving machine.
That's what I'm asking ))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
So I've discovered America and all my work has gone down the drain? Why does trading on the MA not produce the desired result? Where am I wrong? I am ashamed.
Yusuf, don't get upset, we all (who have been in forex for a long time) have been and are regularly hit on the nose by forex. However, the more one works, the more chances to get something useful. You have an inquisitive and inventive mind and if not this time, then next time you will definitely succeed. Pessimists have no place in forex, the road goes by the walker and the drop chisels the rock).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
So, I "discovered America" and all my work has been wasted? Why trading on MA does not produce the desired result? Where am I wrong? I am ashamed of it.

Yusuf, are you like a child?

The MA can only be matched on a small time frame and in the future it will instantly stop giving a profitable signal.

If your indicator can be optimised for at least 5 years and still show good profits on the other 5 years, then it will be better. It's as simple as that.

Market conditions at the opening of Tuesday, 16. 06. 15г. :

Eurodollar, BAY, Sl = 1.10886 (market level P), TP = 1.14754, TP =Sl =193p.:

Pound/Dollar, market bullish, but bullish gust, so far, is not supported by Leo, OUT OF THE MARKET:

and why do the colours have to hang out all the time?
Reason: