Market theory - page 55

Vladimir Zubov:
Have you tried to program the theory in mql4?
No, unfortunately I can't, although it's very easy to formalise. I make do with exel. I have an interesting mql4 version of my "Indicator .....", which uses eql4 program as program lines and everything works fine, as if everything was programmed in mql4. Can anyone half tell me or direct me to a source where this miracle programming method is explained in a popular way? I'm getting the hang of it on eksel, but I'm afraid to approach mcl so as not to lose much time needed to understand all aspects of the new market theory.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No, I don't, unfortunately, although it is very easy to formalise. I make do with exel.
And how do you trade, how often are the signals and how long do you hold a position in the market?

Vladimir Zubov:
And how to trade, how often are the signals and time to hold a position in the market?
Trading is great. When a clear signal of a calm market situation is received, enter 10 (or more) per cent of the deposit with a stop on the current agreement line without TP. Every corrective price movement is used to fund the positions. Soon you will have much more in the profit than in the deposit. Withdraw the deposit, the balance goes into deficit, and the funds rushed upwards and then you increase the load up to 50% and go wabank, already looking back at a million. You cover each "old" position with new stops, but do not close your own positions. All positions are closed in bulk as soon as a signal of a disagreement is received. Exit the market and rest for a few days. Do not worry, the time to re-enter confidently will not be long. Comfortably enter and the cycle repeats. According to the results of retrotrading in 2010, there were about 20-30% of the time such free from trading. The rest 70-80% of the time you're in the market and you're cutting as much dough as you like.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
And trading is super at all. When a clear signal of a calm market is received, enter with 10 (or more) per cent of the deposit, with a stop on the current agreement line, without TP. Every corrective price movement is used to fund the positions. Soon you will have much more in the profit than in the deposit. You withdraw the deposit and increase the load up to 50% and go wabank, already looking back at a million.
I would like to see this miracle at least on the demo, and then you can automate it.

Vladimir Zubov:
How to trade, how often are the signals and how long is the position holding time in the market?
The position holding time can be up to 7 months according to 2010 results, but in reality it can be from 1 day to several months.

Vladimir Zubov:
I would like to see this miracle at least on a demo, then we can automate it.
From Monday all 4 PAMM accounts will be redirected to this strategy. The link to the signals and the account itself can be found in the profile. And the investment password from the demo will be posted here, if it is allowed. I have all this only in words, too, I do not know what happens on the real, but some confidence is present. As they say, in words - all Leo Tolstoy, but in practice - a simple oak, if not more stringent.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
From Monday all 4 PAMM accounts will be reoriented to this strategy. The link to the signals and the account itself can be found in my profile. And the investment password from the demo will be posted here, if it is allowed. I have all this only in words, too, I do not know what happens on the real, but some confidence is present. They say in words - all Leo Tolstoy, and in reality - a simple oak, if not to say even harsher.
I do not need to invest in passwords, it is enough to monitor the fxbuk in the profile, preferably he PAMM on foyu.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The position retention time can be up to 7 months according to 2010 results, but in reality it can be from 1 day to several months.
hi...:-))) aud four months trying to gain a position

Dear programmers ! Could you please tell me where I can read about the principle of programming using Exel column programs and inserting into MKL4 program, a fragment of which I give below ? I've written it loosely, but I think you've guessed what I want to ask. Thank you.

{
           if (S[i]==0) continue;
           U[i]=ExcelIF(F[i]>0,1,-1)*ExcelGAMMADIST(K[i]/S[i],2,1,1);
           Summ_U += U[i];
   }
 step++;
   err= GetLastError();
   if (err!=0) 
   {
      Print("Step:", step, "; Err:", err);
      return(0);
   }
   //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
   ////////////////// Столбец T         Dcorr
        double  T[];
        ArrayResize( T , iPeriod );
        ArrayInitialize( T , 0 );
   T[0] = 0.0;
   double Summ_T = 0.0;
   for( i=1; i<iPeriod; i++ )
   {
           T[i]=MathAbs((Summ_L-(I[i]+1)*M[i])/Summ_U);
           Summ_T += T[i];
   }

step++;
   err= GetLastError();
   if (err!=0) 
   {
      return(0);
   }
   ////////////////// Столбец V         P.1
        double  V[];
        ArrayResize( V , iPeriod );
        ArrayInitialize( V , 0 );
   V[0] = 0.0;
   double Summ_V = 0.0;
   {
           if (S[i]==0) continue;
           V[i]=(Summ_L-M[i-1]-MathAbs((Summ_L-(I[i]+1)*M[i]))*ExcelIF(F[i]<0,-1,1))/I[i]+ExcelGAMMADIST(J[i]/S[i],2,1,1)*T[i]*ExcelIF(F[i]<0,-1,1);
           Summ_V += V[i];
   }

step++;
   err= GetLastError();
   if (err!=0) 
   {
      return(0);
   }
   ////////////////// Столбец W         P[i-1]
        double  W[];
        ArrayResize( W , iPeriod );
        ArrayInitialize( W , 0 );
   W[0] = 0.0;
   double Summ_W = 0.0;
   {
           if (S[i]==0) continue;
           W[i]=(Summ_L-M[i-1]-MathAbs((Summ_L-(I[i]+1)*M[i]))*ExcelIF(G[i]<0,-1,1))/I[i]+ExcelGAMMADIST(J[i]/S[i],2,1,1)*T[i]*ExcelIF(G[i]<0,-1,1);
           Summ_W += W[i];
   }

step++;
   err= GetLastError();
   if (err!=0) 
   {
      return(0);
   }
   ////////////////// Столбец X         
        double  X[];
        ArrayResize( X , iPeriod );
        ArrayInitialize( X , 0 );
   X[0] = 0.0;
   double Summ_X = 0.0;
   {
           X[i]=ExcelIF(X[i-1]==0,ExcelIF(F[i]+G[i]+H[i]<0,ExcelIF(H[i]==G[i],V[i]-W[i],0),ExcelIF(H[i]==F[i],0,V[i]-W[i])),X[i-1]);
           Summ_X += X[i];
   }

step++;
   err= GetLastError();
   if (err!=0) 
   {
      return(0);
   }
   ////////////////// Столбец Y         P[i]
   double  Y[];
        ArrayResize( Y , iPeriod );
        ArrayInitialize( Y , 0 );
   Y[0] = 0.0;
   double Summ_Y = 0.0;
   {
           Y[i]=ExcelIF(F[i]==H[i],V[i],W[i])+X[i];
           Summ_Y += Y[i];
   }

step++;
   err= GetLastError();
   if (err!=0) 
   {
      return(0);
   }

for( i=0; i<iPeriod; i++ )
   {
      buff1[i] = L[i];
      buff2[i] = Y[i];
      buff3[i] = V[i];
      buff4[i] = W[i];
   }

g_dtStartTime = dtStartTime;
//----
   return(0);
}
//+--------------------------------------

zoritch:
hi...:-))) aud four months trying to gain positions
Hi! As part of this strategy, gain them as much as you like, never close them. Why cut the hen that lays the golden eggs? Even if you have a lot of them. It is enough to place one golden rooster, so that all hens, hearing his cry, simultaneously took out their baskets from the market, and at the subsequent shout of the rooster, returned to the market already with empty baskets, to fill them again. You can also apply the principle of "locking according to Zorich" to work both ways, which I did not understand, though. I vaguely remember that it is the locking of positive positions.
Reason: