NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 96

Pterovich_I писал (а) >>

And P.K.Anokhin was the author of it, about 50 years ago! I just studied his works carefully and translated what I understood into computer language :)

If this is about him http://www.galactic.org.ua/Prostranstv/anoxin-1.htm. Can you tell me which of his ideas and principles you've been able to program?

The most interesting thing is that this trading expert will not show similar results on the real.

PapaYozh писал (а) >>

The interesting thing is that this trading expert will not show similar results on the real.

Yes? Why do you think so? http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=graph&acc=2102 Only the MM is less aggressive than on the contest and the depo is smaller )))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

Yes? Well why do you think so? http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=graph&acc=2102 Only the MM is less aggressive than in the contest and the depo is smaller )))))

And what's in it? Similar results to those of the contest? I have not said that the EA will not be profitable in real trading, I have stated that it "will not show similar results" in real trading (and even in micro trading).

Judging by the journal, the start of the contest was in October and the finish in December (i.e. 2 months) followed by a 13-fold deposit increase. If we have results on the real account according to the link, the deposit has only increased by 12 months. For all that the results of managing a larger deposit (at least 50000) are under discussion. I would compare it with contest results.

PapaYozh писал (а) >>

And what's in it? Similar results to those of the competition? I did not write that the Expert Advisor will not be profitable on the real account, I pointed out that it "will not show similar results" on the real account (and even on micro).

Judging by the journal, the start of the contest was in October and the finish in December (i.e. 2 months) followed by a 13-fold deposit increase. If we have results on the real account according to the link, the deposit has only increased by 12 months. As for the results of managing a larger deposit (at least 50000), I would like to compare it with contest results.

Well, I wrote in my post about MM. Don`t you know that increase of deposit strongly depends on what MM is used? The MM in the contest and the MM in life are different things. No one will work with such a risk as the one on the contest. Why should we use such an aggressive MM in a competition? The answer is simple - to win. He who does not take risks does not drink champagne, as they say. And in real life they use a more conservative MM. That is why this is the result. )))))

By the way, and there it seems you can see that the lot doesn't go up to the maximum, like in the contest.....

LeoV писал (а) >>

By the way, and there it seems you can see that the lot doesn't grow to the maximum as in the contest.....

This is the key point. As the lot grows , the trading conditions will change, i.e. something that does not happen in the competition. Right?

As I understand it, competition accounts are exactly the same as Demo accounts of brokerage companies, i.e. without slippage, requotes, gaps, etc. Or am I mistaken?

PapaYozh писал (а) >>

This is the key point. As the lot grows, the trading conditions will change, i.e. something that does not happen in a competition. Right?

As I understand it, competition accounts are exactly the same as Demo accounts of brokerage companies, i.e. without slippage, requotes, gaps, etc. Or am I mistaken?

No, you are mistaken. In a competition, everything as in life - and requotes, and slippages, and gaps, and even server reboots and Internet downtime ))))).

And trading conditions do not change as the lot grows. What does it have to do with lot and changes in trading conditions? Read rules ))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

No, you are mistaken. In a contest, everything is just like in life - there are requotes, slippages, gaps, and even server restarts and internet outages )))))

And trading conditions do not change as the lot grows. What does lot and trading conditions have to do with it? Read the rules ))))

Yes, judging by the rules, the conditions are close to real. In this case, what is preventing the winner from opening a real account with $10K (like in our contest) and quickly doubling this amount using the Expert Advisor?

LeoV писал (а) >>

And the trading conditions do not change as the lot grows. What does it have to do with lot and changes in trading conditions? Read the rules ))))

Yup, only the number of requotes and messages like "no prices" increases.

What rules? I mean real, don't you? ;)

PapaYozh писал (а) >>

Yup, only the number of requotes and messages like "no prices" increases.

What are the rules? I mean real, don't you? ;)

Me too, and you probably mean the pip pipers, which are well tested on the demo, and the real brokerage company starts to kill them with requotes and other stuff? So it was like that on the Champ https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/winwin2007/ ))))

Reason: