a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 47

I have made a channel drawing via indicator, StDev and StDev23 are displayed in a separate window. This is exactly the case when short channels diverge, apparently it is characteristic for a sharp exit from the corridor.

Three projections on three timeframes converge in the same area. Seems logical, which looks like the beginnings of a reversal.

Interesting observation. The optimal nearest channel on the watchframe coincides with the channel on 15 minutes on the border of the curve (2006.06.09 01:15) . Thus, you can either look for a series of channels on a small timeframe or the nearest channels on different timeframes. The confirmation is that the nearest optimal channels on the 15-minute and 30-minute timeframes are the same at the moment.

Vladislav

I have a strong feeling that my algorithm for finding a linear regression channel is different from yours, which is not surprising in principle, since there may be many solutions. Neither is the algorithm for finding extrema (I haven't connected it with LR catching yet), for sure. But with the parabola... Again there is a misunderstanding, as on the one hand its parameters are also searched for head-on, on the other hand solandr has gone to it by crooks. Basically, I was wondering how to find its parameters via derivatives, finally I checked it in Excel - the solution is interesting. It is also interesting because it allows me to place pending orders on extreme price movements :) I am pasting the figure explaining this, the sample is 500 (this data is too much to understand what I mean).

The only thing that remains is to play with the potentiality to the end. I was thinking about variants F(Y,X)=const where Y=A*X^2+B*X+C
As a function something like .... I don't even know, maybe the equation of the force of action on the pendulum... It's just what I can think of. But what would be the price distribution - I still have to think about it.

Good afternoon,
I was surprised when I came to the forum after a short break to write my Diploma.
Honestly, I didn't expect this thread to grow to this size.
Thank God, I defended my diploma and now I can get down to business!
After all, I want to write an indicator and create an Expert Advisor program that will
automatically trade according to this indicator's calculations.
I am not sure if I can do it by myself, so I need some help.

I tested the system on a demo account, but due to lack of time -
in "accelerated" mode and got the following results:
During 2 months I have performed 475 deals:
- 474 of them positive;
- not a single zero;
- one negative (my hand shook, and I closed a position, although the movement went in the direction I calculated
, i.e. the deal was potentially positive, but...
program should not allow "emotional" mistakes).

As a result I increased my deposit from $150M to $65M (that's more than 400k!)
and I performed all trades in real time and only on the EUR/USD chart.
To increase my deposit from $150 mn to $65 mn I need to earn at least 8 000 pips.
Nevertheless, with my strategy I did it manually with my calculator, although I had to use 4 demo accounts.
I'm sure that with the help of the program this result can be repeated on one account,
instead of 4, and not only repeat it, but increase it many times!

If you can achieve such results on a calculator in real time, then
what can you do with a program?! It's even hard to imagine!

I am publishing the Statement below.

I'm asking programmers who write professionally in MQL4.
I'd like to meet and discuss the conditions of the future program.
Send all proposals to alex-lorince@mail.ru.

Sincerely,
Alexey.

Now they're just getting into the working atmosphere again, and here we go.

Now it's back to being a flubber, as they say, just getting into a working atmosphere and there you go.

Okay, I'm not imposing,
I'm putting it away,
so as not to clutter up the airwaves...

Dear Alex Niroba !

I want to thank you very much for starting this thread.
Thanks to you we have been able to get acquainted with Vladislav's interesting work.
In such forums constructive discussion is not often found. And even if
ideas are constructive, it's a rarity. But it happened in this thread.
Thanks to you, in a way.

I think that many people will join me here too. :-)

Good day dear Yurixx.
Let me remind you of what you said:
This thread already contains 3 pages of useless rubbish with no useful information! <br / translate="no"> And, in my opinion, one should not count on more.
Because, at least to the person who started this thread, there is absolutely nothing to say.

I don't like two-faced, hypocritical and slippery types
who always try to keep their noses in the wind.

Dear Alex Niroba !
I want to thank you very much for your initiative to start this thread.
Thanks to you we have had a chance to get acquainted with Vladislav's fascinating work.
In such forums constructive discussion is not often found. And even if
and ideas are constructive, it's a rarity. But it happened in this thread.
Thanks to you, in a way.
I think that many people will join me here too. :-)

Always, you have to stand up for your opinion, if you have one,
and don't adapt it to different situations, like a chameleon does by changing colour.
Do not try to suck up, my friend.

Sincerely,
Alexey.

Ay-yi-yi Alex Niroba ! Such rudeness in response to words of gratitude !
And then, what's wrong with your eyes, dearie? Can't you read? I'll teach you.

As I said in the quote above, "Whoever started this thread has absolutely nothing to say."
Which is exactly what you've proven by running away and making room for others. And that's when
the constructive conversation that went on for 20 pages. But the truth bases on you.

And it's all thanks to Vladislav, who not only made the system, but also saw fit to share
his ideas with us. And also thanks to everyone who took part in the discussion.

So I haven't thanked you for that. In case you haven't read it carefully, I repeat: I thank you for
for OPENING this thread. It was you who started this thread, wasn't it? Come on, don't deny it, we all know it was
it was you. Thank you again for that! It's no small thing to register a thread.

As for my opinion, I have it. And it's only strengthened with respect to you.
Maybe because you erased all your previous posts. Are you ashamed of them or do you disagree with them ?
Reason: