HOW TO TRADE FOR NOTHING ? - page 4

Prival:

there is a such a story. fantastic. like the highest race left a robot in space that knew the answers to all questions. people stumbled upon it, gathered a whole expedition, flew and arrived. they were preparing for a long time and asked one question mankind will survive? and the answer was, what is life? and it flew away, and only from afar they heard that to ask the right question you should know at least 2/3 of the answer. this is me so hot.... Friday...

Robert Sheckley's "The Respondent", later a similar motif in Douglas Adams' "The Guide..."

по сабжу: попробовал и я влезть в дебри математики - начал искать прогнозы с помощью производных и экстремумов функций - получились полу рабочие индикаторы...

Ingeniously, using higher mathematics, derivatives and extremes of functions you got semi-working indicators. The grotesque of the situation is that Meta Trader already has about 50 semi-working indicators (they guess the future movement with a 50% probability). Bravo.

C-4:

Are you suggesting the principle that everything is simple? --> is there no indicator better than the Moving Average (MA)?

Then please, who is strong, solve graphically the problem on the first page - I would like to observe

MA(0)>MA(1) buy
MA(0)<MA(1) sell

MA averaging period = 1, i.e. there is no averaging

I decided ?

Prival:

Not that I haven't :)

this solution shows the principle of working on price only - without forecasts

Because of the abscissa one can trade relatively to it - the "price channel" is increasing/decreasing relative to the x-axis ....

With such a trading strategy one may already claim some universality - it would be interesting for me to think about it

Prival:

I put it in Fourier, graph 1. the output is a spectrum. this is figure 2. even without seeing the formula, I can determine clearly from the spetter,

1. There are four components. 4 red sticks on the graph

2. These sticks are located at frequencies 7 10 15 and 24

3. The amplitudes are 8 5 1 and 7.

Now you can compare it with the formula at the top

Well, where are the kinks in the function here? Is there a ready-made solution in Matcad? Wasn't that the problem?

Andrei01:
So where's the kink in the function? Is there a ready-made solution in matcad?

I'm a little confused about ready-made solution, a solution to what? I attach the Matkad file, I did not use Photoshop to draw it all. It takes 3 minutes to program it all.

Here's a file you can check for yourself, it shows how to use the spectrum to determine what's on the input... (I showed you an example above), it's a bit different, but hopefully anyone interested can figure it out for themselves.

The so called optimum filter is programmed

Z,Y, before you predict something. learn how to predict a simple sine wave, and then try to predict something more coherent

Files:
opt_filtr-2.rar  47 kb

While the mql programmers are sleeping/resting (I've only been using mql for 2 months), I tried to do this task in mql, since it's hard to trade in exel :)

let's apply this indicator to any currency pair and any timeframe

because I draw only 100 bars (the #define N 100 line in the code) the left part of the chart is distorted

the chart in the chart by the function of the topicstarter (it is not attached to the price on the TF) - red line and МА=10 - yellow (I dragged the mouse over the indicator and chose "Apply to First Indicator's Data")

So, here's the "truck", here's the price - how do I trade? :)

Files:
anything.mq4  1 kb

Prival:

Z,Y, before you make any predictions, learn how to predict a simple sine wave and then try to predict something more sensible.

that's for sure... but the author's example is in fact almost a sine wave... and it doesn't take much to predict it... simple grids can easily do it....

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/1007/66/036b70022eca.jpg

prediction (yellow line) for 24 bars (if you take a point from raw data as a bar) the grid is 2 layer...1 layer = 4 neurons...2 = 2...

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://s59.radikal.ru/i166/1007/63/ef9141d985cf.jpg

for 55 bars... 2 layers...1=6 neurons...2=2...

there's nothing to see on the scatter plot - it's all 1 to 1....

So the author's example is not a good one... just to play with it...

imho everything....

Reason: