a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 122

<br / translate="no"> Of course that's exactly what it is.
When I say right, I mean that I hold the same opinion. When I object, the opposite is true accordingly. Of course, it's better to insert "IMHO" every time. However, that is not very good either. Everything is good in moderation, even politeness.

In any case, I admit: I do not have a license to determine right and wrong.
I used to have one, but then I don't know where it went. :-)

Yuri is my philosophy. All I wanted to say by that is about the diversity of manifestation of life (channels in this case) and nothing more, not to offend you in any way. And rightly so, there is no need to grab where the holster used to hang and take out the licence you gave up. Life is great without that licence! (Although it must have been a nice piece of paper) :o)))))

Grasn, I am sincerely happy for you!

I'll be brief, thanks :o)))

True, but it's not all straightforward with this scheme either in the choice of one channel and in the selection of periods. <br / translate="no">

Channels are not selected.
It's more correct to say that the channels are building!
Once again, on every timeframe there is a single channel!

Regards,
Alexey

Alex Niroba:
достаточно часто встречаются
и несимметричные каналы, в первый подход они явно не вписываются.

Вы абсолютно правы! каналы бывают не только параллельными,
они ещё бывают сходящимися и расходящимися.

By asymmetrical, I meant channels where the boundaries are at different distances from the "mid" line.

Candid, a channel is a trend guide.
A channel cannot hang in the air. How do you envisage it?
The successful pelvis and balloon example was given earlier:
If you launch a balloon in some kind of oval basin, it will
will roll against the walls of the pelvis.
In this case, the walls of the pelvis are guides for the ball.
In our case, the channel is the guide for the trend!

Regards,
Alexey

<br / translate="no">

True, but even with such a scheme, the choice of one channel and the selection of periods is not straightforward.

Channels are not selected.
It's more correct to say that the channels are building!
Once again, every timeframe has its own channel!

Regards,
Alexey

I stick to my opinion, that you can choose (in your terminology, build) quite a lot of channels (and hence the term "choose", of the constructed ones), and not just one - and all of them may well satisfy certain criteria. It is for this reason that I gave up using channels in my strategy quite a long time ago, and am now returning to them.

I understand you perfectly, one channel on one period. And no need to reinforce the sentence with exclamation marks, I mean that this approach is understood and known. :о)))

<br / translate="no"> Candid, a channel is a trend guide.
A channel cannot hang in the air. How do you envisage it?
A successful example was given earlier with a pelvis and a balloon:
If you launch a ball in some kind of oval basin, it will
will roll against the walls of the pelvis.
In this case, the walls of the pelvis are guides for the ball.
In our case, the channel is the guide for the trend!

Alex Niroba, give me an example with a chicken and an egg. Which is primary, the trend or the channel? :о)))))))))))

2 Jhonny
It makes sense, but unfortunately all these concepts are meaningless without a model, a model whatever, but there has to be one.

I, for example, like Vladislav's model. It seems to me that it is structured and simple enough to be implemented in a finite amount of time (:-) and that it will pay off. It is only necessary to add a meaningful use of potential energy to the idea of channels and the method of their construction and maintenance. And also, instead of something that Vladislav was silent about, you should add some zest of your own production and you will obtain a good trading program.
[/quote]

I have a lot of respect for Vladislav, but I see that he
only put out 1/10th of the information of his model.
And to take it as a basis, at least, is not reasonable, i.e. there is not enough data.

To make it clearer, I'll give you an example: you've been given a drawing of one wing
and looking at the wing from all sides you plan to build the whole plane.
And the engine and the hull and the landing gear and so on.
No, of course everything is possible, but...

Sincerely,
Alexey

А Вы умеете определять масштабный множитель? Если да, то я не отказался бы от намёка на идею метода. :)

In the model I am trying to build, there are certain considerations for this. Unfortunately, I don't know if they are correct or not. The search is in full swing, and the answer is in the uncertain future. For these reasons, I would not like to express naked ideas.

So the proverb goes: "A head that is wicked gives no peace to the hands!"
Excuse the pun. I hope no one is offended! :-)
Why do you people make life difficult for yourselves!!!

Regards,
Alexey

Dear Alex,
Friendliness is the antonym to the word hostility. Imposing friendship has nothing to do with it. But I must tell you that a person who strives for friendship looks considerably purer, more sincere and more human than one who strives for confrontation. If you don't want friendship, you probably just don't know what it is.

I am certainly not giving you a moral. If you don't know the meaning of the word 'morality', or shall we say 'antonym', then, as one clever man said recently
Read the right books!

I didn't claim that you are suffering at all. I said "much less have to suffer" referring to life in general, the future. Everyone has to suffer in life. And that wasn't my advice to you specifically; it was just a glimpse of my understanding of life, which I shared without any intention whatsoever.
But it says a lot that you understood me the way you did. Forgive me if I have hit a sore spot. What causes us suffering is our irrepressible ego, which demands more and more for its self-assertion or self-gratification.

Yurixx, I have never imposed my opinion on anyone and you can agree or disagree, I don't care!

Yes Alex, I know my rights, thank you. I just can't understand, if you don't care why you can't skip a single post without comment, why are you so harsh in your judgements, why are you so eager to belittle a person or what they have said or done all the time ? Do you know what peculiarities of your personality it indicates ?

<br / translate="no"> I have great respect for Vladislav, but I see that he
posted only 1/10th of the information of his model.
And to take this as a basis is at least unreasonable, i.e. there is not enough data.

To make it clearer, I'll give you an example: you've been given a drawing of one wing
and looking at the wing from all sides you plan to build the whole plane.
What about the engine and the hull and the landing gear and so on.
No, of course everything is possible, but...

Thank you! Thank you for being there, for opening your eyes to the world, even giving a relatively accurate figure of the information posted!

Regarding engines and aircraft (believe me - it's my specialty) based on "borrowed" blueprints by the secret services (as you describe), our engineers have managed to build very good engines and aircraft. And it is normal, similarly, they "stole" blueprints from us as well.
Reason: