a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 118

I do. :о)

PS: Answering a question with a question is not very ethical.

Under your definition, you should only have one channel.
[/quote]

Yes, you are absolutely right, you should only have one channel.
On annual timeframe - 1 channel;
On semiannual - 1 channel (fits into annual)
On monthly - 1 channel (fits into semiannual and annual)
On weekly - 1 channel (fits into monthly, semiannual and annual)
On daily - 1 channel (fits into weekly, monthly, semiannual and annual), etc.

The smaller is the time period, the more intensively the channels change,
, i.e. one will replace the other as it completes its trend.

Respectfully,
Alexey.

Familiar. :o)<br / translate="no">
PS: Answering a question with a question is not very ethical.

Explain, please, what in your opinion is a fractal.
Only in two words, it is not necessary to give definitions from reference books.

With respect,
Alexey

Alex Niroba So how are you doing in trading?

2 Alex Niroba how are you doing in the trade?

I opened a real. I can tell you that it's a lot harder to trade with your hands,
but if you know it, you'll understand.
I need a program.

Regards,
Alexei.

<br / translate="no"> Yes, you are absolutely right, you should only have one channel.
On annual timeframe - 1 channel;
On semi-annual - 1 channel (fits in the annual)
On a monthly timeframe - 1 channel (fits in the half-year and annual)
On the weekly - 1 channel (fits into the monthly, semi-annual and annual)
On the daily - 1 channel (fits into the weekly, monthly, half-yearly and annual), etc.

The shorter the time period, the more intensive the channel change will be,
i.e. one channel will replace the other as its trend finishes.

In essence I agree (that's what I meant when I said I understood Vladislav's expression "iterative process"), there can only be differences in implementation.

I do not agree about the fractals, because this is exactly the fractal interpretation of the channels. You have a contradiction between the two messages. Either you expressed it in an unfortunate way. :)

Да, Вы абсолютно правы, у вас должен быть всего один канал.
На годовом таймфреме - 1 канал;
На полугодовом - 1 канал (вписывается в годовой)
На месячном - 1 канал (вписывается в полугодовой и в годовой)
На недельном - 1 канал (вписывается в месячный, полугодовой и годовой)
На дневном - 1 канал (вписывается в недельный, месячный, полугодовой и годовой) и т.д.

Чем меньше временной период тем интенсивнее в нём будут меняться каналы,
т.е. один будет сменять другой по мере завершения своего тренда.

In essence I agree (that's what I meant when I said I understood Vladislav's expression "iterative process"), there can only be differences in implementation.

About fractals - I do not agree, as exactly such interpretation of channels is a fractal interpretation. You have a contradiction between the two messages. Either you expressed it in an unfortunate way. :)

It is not a contradiction, more likely I have expressed it wrongly.
Channels are just a guiding element
and nothing more!

Regards,
Alexey.

Alex Niroba, your principle is clear. The criteria for "fitting" one channel into another is not very clear. Does a channel on an hourly period, inherit "something" from "fitting in" on a daily period, etc.? Or is it even simpler than that? As drawn in, do they fit in?

And so far you haven't said how you intend to define a single channel on a single period. There are quite a few possibilities (what meets the criteria) to build it.

PS: There is no exact definition of a fractal, but there are its properties. I have read about fractals, I suppose from the same books as you. Is that you - practising teaching after defending your diploma?

By the way, have you noticed that Alex Niroba has disappeared again. Promised something cool to show and he's gone again, and it's a pity... :)

I want to know your opinion, is it possible to jointly write a "working" program?
Or in fact, nothing but doubling this branch will not work?

Regards,
Alexey.

ЗЫЗЫ Кстати вы заметили что Alex Niroba куда-то опять пропал. Обещался что-то крутое показать и нет его опять, а жаль... :)

I would like to know your opinion, is it possible to write a "working" program together?
Or in fact nothing but doubling this branch will work?

Respectfully,
Alexey.

I have already given my opinion (to your mailbox) on the possibility to write a program based on your data (from the letter). Or is the question now about something else?
Reason: