a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 124

Yes, I feel very comfortable in this forum too. Kudos to the developers.

And if there is a conscious approach to the problem, some solutions to it are possible. <br / translate="no">

And that's what I like about this thread. It would be strange, to say the least, to move it somewhere just because the person who started it is unhappy.

2 Alex Niroba
Why are you drooling? What's the point?

Oh yes, the iron warrior Alex Niroba! He knows no pity for his opponents!
He will show them all their stupidity and helplessness. He'll teach them to be smart!

Let me tell you a secret, Alex. The main topic of this thread is Vladislav's strategy.
And the main joke of this thread is Alex Niroba.

I'll try not to respond to your posts.

Now it will be very difficult for you to do it. But you have to try.
This is the only way iron warriors quench their spirit.

To Alex Niroba
Alex give me your e-mail or ICQ - we would like to communicate.
Thank you

To Alex Niroba<br / translate="no"> Alex give me your e-mail or ICQ - we would like to talk.
Thank you

My mail:
Sorri, different ICQ number

:-)

A week ago, I built channels with sequential detail (manually). The smallest (gold) channels are breaking as they should, but the higher order channel (green, ascending) is still holding, although the even higher order channel (blue, descending from May 16) has been broken.

I have downward channels in my indicator so far. Unfortunately I didn't capture the picture before NFP - I'm more busy with history at the moment.

Got curious - calculated the picture before NFP. Turns out that only the uptrend channel was broken (the shallow downtrend does not count).

Anyway, I've read one more criterion in a smart book (I could have guessed it myself, but I don't know when):
scatter of a random variable (price) from an approximating model (desired function) cannot be less than the scatter of the random variable itself (sum of squares of Close[i]-Close[i+1]).

Hence the criterion on the order of the approximating polynomial.