a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 119

Alex Niroba, your principle is clear. The criteria for "fitting" one channel into another is not very clear. A channel on an hour period, inherits "something" from "fitting in" on a day period, etc.? Or is it even simpler than that? As drawn in, do they fit in? And so far you haven't said how you intend to define a single channel on a single period. There are quite a few possibilities (what will satisfy the criteria) for its construction.

How to determine the principle of a single channel has been described long before the appearance of
before the creation of this thread. Grasn, Read the right books!

PS: There is no exact definition of fractal, but there are properties. I have read about fractals, I suppose from the same books as you. Is that you - practising teaching after your degree?

Say straight out that you do not know, why lie.
In two words Fractal is a self-similarity.
I will write the methodology of my strategy in more detail.

Sincerely,
Alexey.

Alex Niroba, why do you need it? You have your own strategy, and what a one! :о) It's like the old joke, "everybody knew Bill Gates was a good programmer but nobody saw his programs".

<br / translate="no"> How to determine the principle of a single channel was described long before
of this thread. Grasn, Read the right books!

Thanks for your recommendations. Read and you in turn, what this forum is about.

Say straight out that you do not know, why lie.
In two words Fractal is a self-similarity.
I will write the methodology of my strategy in more detail.

Don't. It is obvious that you have little understanding of it. Self-similarity is a property of fractal, not its definition.

:-)

Alex Niroba, why do you need it? You have your own strategy, and what a one! :о) It is like the old joke, "everybody knew Bill Gates was a good programmer but nobody saw his programs" <br / translate="no">.

The strategy is there, but the software isn't there yet.
It's a funny joke about Bill Gates, but don't forget,
Bill Gates is the richest man in the world.
And he became one in less than 10 years.
You should not make up jokes, but work...

Respectfully,
Alexey.

Thank you for your recommendations. Read in turn what this forum is all about.

grasn,
I don't want to offend anyone, but this forum has inflated the thread to an unimaginable size,
And in fact the useful information can hardly be stretched on one leaf.

P.S. I only read the thread because I promised Vladislav that I would familiarize myself with his method.

Regards,
Alexey.

<br / translate="no">
Thank you for your recommendations. Read in turn what this forum is all about.

grasn,
I don't want to offend anyone, but this forum has inflated the thread to unthinkable proportions,
And in fact useful information can hardly be stretched on one page.

P.S. I only read the thread because I promised Vladislav that I would familiarize myself with his method.

Regards,
Alexey.

I just do not understand why you need this branch, and especially its size? Are you suggesting that we rewrite it, exactly one page? This is a public forum, people wrote what they saw fit. You saw fit and created this thread, and your first 4 pages contain no useful information at all.

I just don't understand why you want this branch, and especially the size of it? Are you suggesting that it should be rewritten to exactly one page? This is a public forum, people wrote what they saw fit. You saw fit and created this thread, and your first 4 pages contain no useful information at all.

grasn,
You correctly noted that this thread was created by me (back on February 21).
I am not suggesting anything to you personally, let alone rewrite something.
This is a public forum, I agree, everyone may say something on the merits.
Are you displeased with something?

Respectfully,
Alexey

<br / translate="no"> Rosh, the question remains, I still need the program.
Do you still have the same email address?

Yes.

ZZZY By the way have you noticed that Alex Niroba has disappeared again. He promised something cool and he's not here again... :)

2 Alex Niroba.
By the way you cited my comment, then you again disappeared in the shadows and did not tell us anything about your strategy, but promised.

Alex Niroba 14.06.06 18:26

I will try to post what I wanted tomorrow.
No time today...

Regards,
Alex
Reason: