a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 116

Does anyone know how much the time shift in the empire account is? It doesn't really fit with my quotes and time, I certainly understand that there will be differences but not 15-20 pips.... Although who knows.

Does anyone know how much the time is shifted in the Ampir account?

At Interbank it was 09:49
at the time of sending this message, so the difference between the time in the terminal at Interbank and the time of the server of this forum is thus 4 hours different. You do the math for your own time zone.

<br / translate="no"> It was 09:49 on the Interbank at the time this message was sent

Thanks, but strangely enough I am not relieved, there is a line on the empire
8832814 2006.08.02 08:01 buy 0.31 usdchfm 1.2276 1.2267 1.2691 1.2282 0.00 0.00 0.00 1.51

That's what I see on the chart, my time is +2 (shorter Moscow time).

And it would be cool at all if you know ip:port of his demo server?

I'm watching on a real server.
Everything seems to be correct. At 8:01 there was a candlestick High(by Bid)=1.2274, respectively High(by Ask)=1.2278. In principle, the order could be executed at the specified price. The buy occurred at Ask 1.2276, which lies below High (by Ask).

Gentlemen, your thread has grown to such a size that it seems you need to either make a site or open a separate thread somewhere. It's all mixed up - communication, descriptions, etc.

Gentlemen, your thread has grown to such a size that it seems you need to either make a site or open a separate thread somewhere. And all mixed up - communication, descriptions, etc.. <br / translate="no">

The truth will never lie on the surface and nothing in Forex Market is straightforward and unambiguous ;o). So, go for it! Maybe you will find something useful in this huge branch. At least I'm not planning something like a site with a detailed algorithm of the system. If maybe someone else would like to do it? Although I think it is unlikely.

I hope we're not going to be "shut down" for speeding? :о))) Because I was about to post another potential energy calculation results.

I think it's just that wellx is unhappy that with every page it's getting harder and harder to understand how to make money from Vladislav's strategy.

To which solandr has given a worthy philosophical answer. :-)
And it's true - it's not the money that makes you happy.

I think it's just that wellx is unhappy that with every page it's getting harder and harder to figure out how to make money from Vladislav's strategy after all.

To which solandr has given a decent philosophical answer. :-)
And it's true - it's not the money that makes you happy.

It is simpler: it is "more and more complicated" to understand anything, not how to make money :) !!
Think of a newcomer to the forum - how can he make sense of this pile of posts?

If a branch stops being updated for at least a week - will he leave the first page and that's it? There are a lot of sites where such a branch would be allocated in a separate section and attached to the "paper clip". At least it would not get lost. At the same time it would be possible to structure what has been achieved.

<br / translate="no"> It's simpler: "it's getting harder and harder" to understand anything, not how to make money :) !!
Think about a newcomer to the forum - how can he make sense of this pile of posts?

If a branch stops being updated for at least a week - will he leave the first page and that's it? There are a lot of sites where such a branch would be allocated in a separate section and attached to the "paper clip". At least it would not get lost. At the same time it would be possible to structure what has been achieved.

It's touching, but I personally am not burning with the desire to do it. Why? :о))))
Reason: