a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 109

Looking in <br / translate="no">.

They (and everyone else) are also wondering how big this thread is going to get :) This is the first time such a thread (of this length) on this forum, as far as I remember.

Yurixx:
I especially liked the line that got to 46. Too bad I couldn't find the channel that corresponds to it.

And in this picture it is already gone, notice that the line does not reach the current bar (as well as the blue one that corresponded to the other cancelled uptrend channel). These channels can be seen in the previous picture.

2 Candid
About the traffic, it looks like you're right. Tried to log into MQ-Demo now. MT logged three logins and after that the traffic went absolutely abnormal. Tried disconnecting the Internet for a while, then turned it back on. Connection restored, MT prescribed two logins and after that traffic was still abnormal, though less than at first login. At the same time when logging into a real broker account only one login appears in the logbook and the traffic after that is quite normal.

I wonder if the developers are looking into this thread, what they have to say about this already discussed situation more than once ?

Ran a primitive swing Expert Advisor (it was hard to resist :) )

On the plus side no losses and quite a good percentage of profitable trades (no stops or trailing).

The downside - ... It is clear. Perhaps someone has built swing EAs based on oscillators (I somehow missed this fate). I would like to know what the results are for conventional oscillators.

But in the current version of the indicator there is a bug with an extra channel on the minimum sample (it slips in the online mode).

Reduced the criteria for opening/closing a trade

The number of trades has increased, the MO has slightly decreased. Testing time from 21.04.04 to the current date on the Euro watch is about 27 minutes.

Further lowered the criterion

Two options, by Close

and (High+Low)/2

A csv file containing bar number, date, RMS and RMS23 of the LR,RMS and RMS23 of the parabola.
EURUSD 30M at (H+L)/2 prices on MetaQuotes demo server data https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2006/07/VG_Ch13EURUSD30.zip

PS I decided to post the picture on MetaQutes data as well (before that all the pictures were on Alpari data).

I only wrote down the bar number and the SKOLR and SKOLR23. There is a discrepancy, very insignificant, but there is a bigger discrepancy for SKOLR23, but I think it has to do with the calculation method, I am counting against the LR built on 2/3, while you are counting against the whole sample.
http://kursovye-diplomy.narod.ru/SKO.rar

Picture for Metacvotes server

Yes, I am calculating the RMS2/3 using the LR constructed over the entire sample. I am posting a picture for synchronisation.

Reason: