a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 110

Rosh, could you give us your picture for this point in time?

Indeed, one channel falls out for me.

Although this situation (in my opinion) more accurately corresponds to that moment

Although it's more accurate to that point this situation (in my opinion)<br / translate="no">

I wonder why you have so many variants for the same situation?

I made a difference chart, I don't understand the pattern. Jhonny, did you divide the sum of the squares by what number, N or N-1?

Хотя более точно соответствует тому моменту эта ситуация (на мой взгляд)

I wonder why you have so many variations for the same situation?

I have all channels calculated on each bar, so a difference of two bars changes the pattern. The last picture was chosen closer to the time in Vladislav's picture.

I made a difference chart, I don't understand the pattern. Jhonny Did you divide the sum of the squares by what number, N or N-1?

I find it by a formula, which I got from Yurixx, like 10 pages ago, for 100 kopecks of thanks :). When you calculate this formula you need to find the variance of X and Y, I divide it by (N+1). If you divide it by something else you get very different results, it's hard even to find the limits of the channels on the chart :)

ZS And you are using data from which server the last figures were given?

ZS And you use which server's data for the last figures?

Your quotes are normally superimposed on Vladislav's quotes, but mine do not want to (the same pattern, but the time scale is different in different parts), it seems my broker is cheating :), or maybe it's because of the strange period of 31, but I just do not know how to quickly get the data to a certain date, I get using the script StepByStep

I find it by the formula that Yurixx sold me for 100 kilos, like 10 pages ago :). But when you calculate this formula you need to find the variance of X and Y, I divide it by (N+1), if you divide it by something else you get very confusing results - it is even difficult to find the limits of the channels on the chart

Eugene ! I declare a categorical protest! You're violating copyright!
The formula I've secretly sold you must be divided by N, not by (N+1) or (N-1).
Stop mocking the author, divide it properly. :-)

<br / translate="no"> Eugene ! I declare a categorical protest ! You are breaking the copyright !
In the formula I secretly sold you, you should divide by N, and not by (N+1) or (N-1).
Stop mocking the author, divide it properly. :-)

:) how did I violate them? Reference to the source is, but how to count the variance was my problem, I am guilty only of not thinking that N for you and for me a little different things, I understand that generally accepted N is the number of degrees of freedom (number of measurements, tests, outcomes, etc.), while for me N is the number of bars counting from 0. Bar 0, and measurements 1, and here we have a disagreement :).
Reason: