Make your first million - page 126

Alexey Busygin:
The question is who's going to risk jumping on that train.
Let me guess - Him and Yusuf.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Let me guess - him and Yusuf.
Probably me, too, if he makes it to 1.15.

Alexey Busygin:
Maybe I will, too, if it gets to 1.15.
Well, if it gets there, that's a good thing.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, if it hits, it's a sacred thing.
I would have jumped in earlier, but I've been all over the place before and closed, upstairs and downstairs, and I don't want to reopen in the middle.

Alexander Laur:

At the opening of the European session, the puppet picked up all the stops. :)

It's hard to make a million under these conditions. :)

Maybe the system is just incomplete?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3531562/eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp

График EURUSD, M5, 2015.06.03 16:58 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, M5, 2015.06.03 16:58 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2015.06.03 16:58 UTC.

Alexander Laur:

What does this have to do with the system and collecting stops?

If you think I was writing about my stops, I'll disappoint you. I have not collected stops, I do not have them.

Why should I be disappointed? Yes, I did not see any special stops in the morning, everything is as usual, however, everyone has his own view of what is going on... Besides, I am kind of on your side, I am watching the overrun, and I believe that it is possible, although not easy ;) Saw your two fresh today's craps, that's why I said, maybe something is wrong with the system, and I don't see all trades data there yet for analysis...

Sergey Efimenko:

Maybe the system just isn't finished?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3531562/eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp

Why all your pictures? You put the lines on a full chart and are happy - you think the stops will pass you by?

That's the way to do it:

Don't argue with the Pope.

Daniil Stolnikov:

That's how you do it:

THAT'S THE FUN!!!! I'll keep it as a souvenir! To scare people))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Why all your pictures? You pile up the lines on a full chart and you're happy - you think the stops will pass you by?

That's how you do it:

Don't argue with the Pope!
This should be sent to the "FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015 - Page 1755" thread, the artwork there requires

Daniil Stolnikov:
Why all your pictures? You've got a full chart and you're happy - do you think stops will get you around?

This is how you do it:

And in general - don't argue with the PAPA!!!
So that's what the Grail is.
Reason: