Make your first million - page 168

Daniil Stolnikov:
and words again... you don't need this? why post screenshots? why advertise on your profile? oops - not a coincidence...

are you as rich as you say you are? why do you attack people? maybe you don't have any money? are you mad at the world which is unkind to you? rich, happy, self-sufficient people do not do this!!! ))

you need to explain the obvious?

ok.

screenshots- so you asked me to put it out there- like we won't believe you... I don't mind.

unlike the others - mind you - who are just blathering on.

advertising... it's simple - I got tired of giving everyone who posted a link - now it's easier - I say - look in the profile.

it's real, baby... no history runs, no demos with adjusted parameters for bragging rights...

not selling dumb-ass indices, slugging owls and other junk.

there are real people out there working...

getting closer to their million as best they can.

money's really tight... I'm stuck in Thailand... I can't scrape together a return ticket. Can you help me out a little bit?

I'm mad at the world, no, at some of its people who flaunt their tails for no reason, posturing on forums... while I work... 12 hours a day behind monitors.

The rich and happy do... And they do...

I come here out of necessity - to find out what's going on... and to check out a few threads...

In fact, the topic should be broken down into several half-topics.

How to make your first hundred quid.

how to make your first thousand quid.

How to make and not lose your first 10,000 quid...

how to make 100,000 bucks and have a broker let you withdraw...

how to make a million bucks and stay alive...

valeriy odintsov:

Do you need to explain the obvious?

Why should you have to justify yourself to us?

valeriy odintsov:

You're not happy - the strategy is wrong, the pearls are small... or the advisor's not making as much money...

Why should we feel sorry for you? ))

valeriy odintsov:

angry at the world-no, at some of it-who flaunt their tail for no reason, flaunting it on the forums.

Who's fluffing his tail after the above? ))

valeriy odintsov:

you're always looking for the negative instead of the positive.

it's simple. we are realists!!! ))

valeriy odintsov:

In fact, the topic should be broken down into several half-themes.

How to make your first hundred quid.

how to make your first thousand quid.

How to make and not lose your first 10,000 quid...

how to make 100,000 bucks and have a broker let you withdraw...

how to make a million bucks and stay alive...

but respect to this idea!!! there is a grain of rationality in your words!!! ;)
and indeed - any global goal should be broken down into subgoals - it is impossible to reach everything at once!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
да зачем перед нами оправдываться?

и годить нам зачем? ))

ну и кто после вышеозвученного хвост пушит? ))

все просто. мы - реалисты!!! ))

а вот за эту идею - респект!!! в твоих словах появилось зерно рационализма!!! ;)
и действительно - любая глобальная цель должна разбиваться на подцели - сразу всего не достичь!!!

really - if only there was someone to justify and please...

take a look at your profile to see if your accounts have been drained...

the tail wagging, that's fine... tell you about my thousands of real % in real accounts?

I could have, I just don't see the point... so now it's not fluffing, it's just making fun of the realist losers

As for the main thing - you'll never understand who is behind the nicknames and accounts that make a huge percentage on the real account. because this is another level - the struggle between brokers and dealers

Personally, the goal number 0 for you is where to get ten quid - to make a hundred out of them...

and personally for you - a fluffy tail today and last session

valeriy odintsov:

really - if only there was someone to justify and please...

take a look at your profile to see what you've lost...

the tail wagging, that's fine... tell you about my thousands of real % in real accounts?

I could have, I just don't see the point... so now it's not fluffing, it's just making fun of the realist losers

As for the main thing - you'll never understand who is behind the nicknames and accounts that make a huge percentage on the real account. because this is another level - the struggle between brokers and dealers

For you personally, the goal number 0 - where to get ten quid - to make a hundred out of them...

and personally for you - a fluffy tail today and last session

You're so cool! Teach us losers how to achieve such great results? And we'll listen - get some popcorn

Z.U. And look - do not burst from exhaustion - puffed up, bubble.

Meanwhile, UncleFedor's adventures continue:

Daniil Stolnikov:
You're so cool! Teach us losers how to achieve such great results? And we'll listen - get some popcorn

P.S. And don't let the pressure get to you, bubblegum.

You are unlearnable - wasting time on you is futile.

I hope you haven't forgotten about your 20 lost signals in your profile.

Anyway, go get some popcorn... ...and some Validol.

valeriy odintsov:

Oh, yeah:

http://ru.forexmagnates.com/rvd-markets-ocherednoy-ukraino-rossiyskiy-bankrot/

Keep promoting your broker. And PAMM accounts. Maybe it will not suffer the same fate - you will have time to earn at least something on the lost accounts of "rabbits" ;)
RVD Markets - Очередной украино-российский банкрот | Forex Magnates
RVD Markets - Очередной украино-российский банкрот | Forex Magnates
  • Vadim Sviderski
  • ru.forexmagnates.com
Брокерская компания RVD Markets Limited, зарегистрированная на Британских Виргинских Островах (офшорная) в 2010 году и активно действующая на территории России и СНГ, стала очередным форекс-брокером, который неожиданно заявил о банкротстве оставив многочисленных клиентов без своих депозитированных средств. Сайт компании прекратил работу...

valeriy odintsov:

Anyway, go get some popcorn... and have some Validol.

Put a signal on mql5, make a subscription of $ 1000 and I think there will be willing buyers in this case or Du on the account of a client who turned on the copier and 30:70

Daniil Stolnikov:
опля:

продолжай дальше пиарить своего брокера. И ПАММ счета. Быть может его не постигнет та же участь - успеешь хоть что то заработать на слитых счетах "кроликов" ;)

Daniil Stolnikov Published MetaTrader 4 signal | 2013.11.29
Lomaker Roboforex Scalper

Gain: -18.32%
HFT. I have no time myself )) Great True ECN broker http://bit.ly/18Zcu0G
Link to fxbook
Go to

You just found out?

I'm telling you - you're hopeless.

You do not understand anything from your hole. neither the emergence-bankruptcy of brokerage companies, nor the interaction of brokers with a certain category of traders.

You're hopeless in your mink. You don't understand neither the emergence-bankruptcy of brokerages, nor the interaction between brokers and certain categories of traders.

You used to trade with roboforex and didn't care. But you got burned - you lost so many times and didn't understand the reasons...

I don't need to put signals here - they may be late for clients.

I don't need to put signals here, they are lagging for my clients.

And here - no serious clients, there's one rabbit with lost accounts...

who thinks that if he kicks my broker, his life will change for the better.

...who advertises himself on roboforex, hiding it behind a bit-loo... how many suckers did you find?

and roboforex's ears are sticking out through the mufhbuk... You don't understand, schoolboy... and you think you're a programmer...

valeriy odintsov:

You just found out?

I'm telling you - you're hopeless.

You do not understand anything from your hole. neither the emergence-bankruptcy of brokerage companies, nor the interaction of brokers with a certain category of traders.

You're hopeless in your mink. You don't understand neither the emergence-bankruptcy of brokerages, nor the interaction between brokers and certain categories of traders.

You used to trade with roboforex and didn't care. But you got burned - you lost so many times and didn't understand the reasons...

I don't need to put signals here - they may be late for clients.

I don't need to put signals here, they are lagging for my clients.

And here - no serious clients, there's one rabbit with lost accounts...

who thinks that if he kicks my broker, his life will change for the better.

...who advertises himself on roboforex, hiding it behind a bit-loo... how many suckers did you find?

and roboforex's ears are sticking out through the mufhbuk... you don't get it, schoolboy... and you think you're a programmer...

Don't get cocky, buddy! The more you flounder, the more you get bogged down in ...nah. Your PR campaign has failed!!!

If you want to compete, join the marathon. No, pass. Good luck
Reason: