Make your first million - page 174

Alexander Laur:

Just the prices.

And marking the daily extremes of the last 2 days.

I've built a system that tracks extrema

and works on the breakdown, with a trailing stop

The first results are not bad.

but I haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Have you done something similar?

ps

by the way strange does not believe that you can make a profit from the price - you need more info he says, but he is wrong ...

Zogman:

By the way Strange does not believe that you can make a profit from the price - you need more information, he says, but he is wrong ...

Here is today's situation, for example. It would seem to be no big deal. But Strange said the day before to sell the Pound. Mystique? Here's how I see it - the market was expecting some action and events. But what does Strange's prediction have to do with it? And what does that have to do with the Koloputs? It has to do with exporters, importers and other stoners reflecting those very events by buying put and call options. That's all. It moved the market. Which Strange actually saw coming. And he said the legendary phrase, "salt the pound, back of the head."

Daniil Stolnikov:
here's today's situation for example. It would seem to be no big deal. But Strange the day before said sell the Pound. Mystique? That's how I see it - the market was expecting some action and events. But what does Strange's prediction have to do with it? And what does that have to do with the Koloputs? It has to do with exporters, importers and other stoners reflecting those very events by buying put and call options. That's all. It moved the market. Which Strange actually saw coming. And he said the legendary phrase, "salt the pound, back of the head."

yes but he says there is no grail in the chicago reports.... So the options themselves probably won't give everything.

Zogman:

yes but he says there is no grail in the chicago reports.... so the options themselves probably won't give everything

well, it's not just options. there are also futures )) Well yes - there are other exchanges. But it's the biggest one. So I think there is more than enough of everything.

Daniil Stolnikov:
it's not just options. there are also futures )) Well yes - there are other exchanges. But it's the biggest one. So I think there is more than enough of everything.

How do futures affect the market? and what information is available on futures - well, the market is probably visible in the moment - usually they do not give the whole market but 20 bids - what is it worth?

for example on the mmb there are also futures and options on the rbd

also on the Eurodoll - but it may be nothing - all liquidity is in Chicago

the site with bank positions
https://plus.efxnews.com/app.php/login

but it's payable.

i wonder if sterege uses it ?

?

eFXplus | Major Banks’ FX Trade Positions at a Glance
  • plus.efxnews.com
eFXplus offers FX trade positions from major banks’ sell-side research. The featured banks include but are not limited to Goldman Sachs, Crédit Agricole, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Danske, Crédit Suisse, Citibank, Barclays, BNP Paribas, JP Morgan Chase. All banks’ positions (open and limit orders) are tracked and updated...

Daniil Stolnikov:
I dont know about your deal :) it depends on where you are going to fall. 1.105 - maybe. 1.08 - maybe, but less likely )). Although there is a possibility of 1.06 and 1.04 too. They don't need an expensive currency. But what and who needs it - the market does not care. And I trade differently ))

I was about to fall to another reversal pattern. The TS is a reversal pattern. There is a pattern, and no filtering conditions - and we will reverse. (Well, we also have patterns for toppings). And when a reversal pattern appears, how should I know?

We may have an unpleasant situation - when we have an open position, the price goes in the direction of profit, but then we see a reversal pattern, we reverse the position and the price goes in the same direction it was moving - and then... SL... Well... Well... next time there will be a profit...

Or, if now there will be a scalping pattern before we get out of the drawdown - what a shame... .... my t.T.A. Doesn't allow us to fold if we're down...

Daniil Stolnikov:
And I trade in different ways )).

That's your biggest mistake. You have to trade systematically. That is, in the same way. And when you do it "differently", when today you use one technique, tomorrow - another, the next day - another... You can only make money on this by chance

Just finish it... The account is especially designed for your project.

Alexander Laur:

The day of the vosmoy - tinny!!!

Deep drawdown -62%.

Balance: 1082.49.

Equity: 407.56.

Two positions were opened:

USDJPY

on EURJPY

Does your robot trade?

Zogman:

How do futures affect the market? and what information is available on futures - well, the market is probably visible in the moment - usually they do not give the whole market but 20 bids - what is it worth?

for example on the mmb there are also futures and options on the rbd

also on the Eurodoll - but it may be nothing - all liquidity is in Chicago

the site with bank positions
https://plus.efxnews.com/app.php/login

but it's payable.

i wonder if sterege uses it ?

?

I don't really understand the meaning of 2 grams glass myself It's basically 20 farts up and 20 farts down. For scalping it's quite enough in principle. For catching fleas... )) But to really make money on it you need to have decent trading conditions - minimum spreads and commission. Otherwise there is nothing to do there, the probability of getting some profit is close to zero ))
Both futures and options are in the daily report. What is the effect? Exactly the same ))) And apparently even more. After all, the option may be on the futures itself and on the asset. All this stuff must be analyzed separately, and then it must be summed up and only after that we may see what Strange sees. Today I will try to finally deal with this issue - I will fish the data out of the report.
Yesterday I sat down to read about options. One word comes to mind... is a swear word... Fucking ............. Well, our country is still full of assholes!!! They don't know how to teach or explain... I opened a manual from a Russian wimp with a moex, read a couple of chapters, swore an insult and closed it... I opened a book by an English-speaking author (an Amer, if I'm not mistaken) and, well, people can do it! Everything is clear, understandable and well laid out! Maybe even a little too much in places, but that's the way it should be!!! I do not know why Zadornov calls them stupid - smart, literate people!!!
Reason: