Stops - page 17

What's so to the heart. It's only a purse. // "The purse, the purse! What a purse - ha, ha, ha! Na - obishi...

My experience and nothing more. I am aware that a lot depends on the particular TC. How can I be politically correct... Nah, I won't. All stops as a profit taking tool are nonsense. There's a theoretical explanation for that. But about that later, okay?

Why don't we start with something simple? Like the size of the position.

Ugh. I understand that it's hardly possible to put less than 0.01 lot. ))) Well, let's at least start with 0.1 lot. Do you mind?

Svinozavr:

What's so to the heart. It's only a purse. // "The purse, the purse! What a purse - ha, ha, ha! Na - obishi...

My experience and nothing more. I am aware that a lot depends on the particular TC. How can I be politically correct... Nah, I won't. All stops as a profit taking tool are nonsense. There's a theoretical explanation for that. But we'll talk about that later, okay?

Why don't we start with something simple? For example, with the size of the position.

Ugh. I realise that it's unlikely to bet less than 0.01 lots. ))) Well, let's at least start with 0.1 lot. Do you mind?

What are you trying to say?

All stops as a profit-taking tool are bullshit.

Have you considered that as well? i.e. stops as a profit-taking tool? That's a serious bid to win. :о)

Farnsworth:

what are you trying to say?

have you considered this option as well? i.e. stops for targeted profit taking? That's a serious bid to win. :о)

Stops as a takeaway? Not as a take, of course, but as a way of trimming the trend.
Well, Sergei, show me. I've never seen one...

Svinozavr:
Stops as a takeaway? Not as a take, of course, but as a way of trimming the trend.
Well, Sergei, show me. I've never seen one...
It's the way you express yourself sometimes, "All stops as a profit-taking tool - nonsense". You'd think you'd run out of beer...

Svinozavr:

a lot depends on the particular TS ... Stops as a profit-taking tool are nonsense...

As if I understand that stops should be. But what if they are not placed before reaching breakeven, and the drawdown lots are closed after reaching a certain total minus, from the most drawdown? Is it a bad variant?

Farnsworth:
It's the way you express yourself sometimes, go figure, "All stops as a profit taking tool are nonsense". You'd think you'd run out of beer...

((( It's over. Any options?

===

I remember a time when a friend in Pervomayskaya was organising a seminar (I was in Taganka). Everyone had left, I drove up, the hall was dark... we sat drinking beer. He was selling a business. He had just made a deal with Adobe.

Stops are, like, commandments. They can be broken. The question is - what to repent of? )))

Okay. I know I look blasé sometimes with my questions, but trust me, I'm not...

Svinozavr:

((( It's over. Any options?

===

I remember the time, I was cut off at home - a friend was organising a seminar in Pervomayskaya (I was in Taganka). Everyone had split up, I drove up, the hall was dark... we sat drinking beer. He was selling a business. He had just made a deal with Adobe.

Stops are, like, commandments. They can be broken. The question is - what to repent of? )))

OK.

You're getting a little hyperactive, so... start with something simple. We'll take the popcorn, listen to the details and vote on the best sin later.

I know I look blasé sometimes with my questions, but believe me, it's not...

it's... it's, I'd say, delicately put.... very carefully chosen word, I'd... I'd say it a little differently, a little rougher...

Farnsworth:

You've got some sort of over-activity, well... start with something simple. And we'll take the popcorn, listen to the details and vote on the best sin later, based on the results.

that's... that's, I'd say, delicately put.... very carefully chosen word, I'd... I'd say it a little differently, a little rougher...

Go ahead.

I have no incentive at all...

So, I'm waiting.

Svinozavr:

Go ahead.

I don't have any incentive to...

So, I'm waiting.

so you don't have what it takes. What about without it? You can't do without it. No way at all. Ask anyone and anyone will tell you that it's necessary.

Farnsworth:
So you don't have what it takes. What about without it? You can't do without it. You can't do without it at all. Ask anyone and they'll tell you it's necessary.

The word is a stiff one. Asshole. // it's a literal epithet - no offense.

(chuckles): Okay. Like they say, there's no truth in feet, but there's none above.

I'll lie down... I'll see you tomorrow...

Reason: