Make your first million - page 129

George Merts:

...And if you trade by eye, as the author does, then the probability of winning is close to zero.

Man, I'm really tired of explaining it ))

How does a sniper shoot? By eye. He has developed his "by eye" to such an extent that the probability of missing is 1/100! Yes, of course we can say, that it is impossible for the human to hit the target, and to use precise electronic target sight, which takes into account wind velocity, has no heartbeat and other disadvantages of a human being. And the probability is likely to be zero. But that in no way detracts from human ability!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's not how it works.

Unless, of course, you're God.

It happens, Dannil, it happens. We're talking about a drain, not a slump...

In that case, you wouldn't be losing money, you'd be losing money. Yeah, you wouldn't have the huge percentages you're talking about. But you wouldn't know the plums either.

George Merts:

It happens, Dunnil, it happens. We're talking about a drain, not a sag...

Oh, the Almighty!

Dmitrii Kulman:
I have been trying to get good results, I have been trying to get good results, I have been trying to get good results.I tried a lot of strategies, stopped at scalping and the grid. Although I've tried about 100 of them, the main thing is not to give up and look for an approach.
I'll tell you mine, before 2009 I've never been in finance, economics or forex and decided to try it. I downloaded a couple of books, did a little reading and opened a $10 real account. The first technique I got acquainted with was a fork by Chuvashov, he's a trickster. I did everything in accordance with the book and I saw that I was sinking. The account was rapidly moving towards zero, and I thought at the time! That's not the way to go, so I took the initiative and started floundering. My account was slowly improving, but then one thing and then another, I had no time to trade, so the first account swap ate and it lasted 9 months and 14 days. By that time I`ve learned QML4 enough to simplify my work, it took me about year to develop my trading robot logic, my Expert Advisor was 1.5 MB pure text, it worked in single line flow, without broker`s whims and complaints. I opened second account for 10$ and it's been 3 years, the account is getting popular. I started communicating on forums, new ideas started to appear, modifications started to appear. I started to talk on forums, new ideas and modifications appeared. And then I got lazy and became lazy. Vot so sometimes it's right to rush headlong into a maelstrom. Other people's ideas haven't taken root yet, and experience will sprout its own. And either you swim right away, or you don't, because it's not your thing.

Daniil Stolnikov:

How does a sniper shoot? By eye. He's developed his "eyeball" to such an extent that the probability of missing is 1/100!

Daniel, is that the kind of "eye" you have? I'm sure it's not.

Mine, by the way, is even worse - I'm sure if we compete with you "by eye" - you'll "shut me up" with no problem.

That's why I don't rely on my eyeball. And as I see it, it doesn't make sense for you to rely on yours either. It's much more sensible to take a map and "aim at the coordinates". It is not certain that we will hit the target every time, but, nevertheless, "by map" will be much more frequent and stable than "by eye".

Cut the crap, Danick! Formalize your TS, and write an owl.

I'll give you some details.

I can't remember exactly how I got into the Forric. It was about three years ago. Naturally, the first accounts were all wiped out. I opened in a certain direction, as Larrix says, "by eye". In fact, it was really by eye, but in general I saw the market back then. It is not difficult to see it. This is not the point. So, I open in a certain direction, and then suddenly, as Alexey says, "circumstances" arise - for example, I have to rush to the field for work. Well, or the need to go to the shop, say, a loaf of bread. And since I opened a huge lot almost for the entire depot - the withdrawal was inevitable )) And returning from trips / shopping for bread, I again and again found a lost depo (demo or real - no matter), because at that very moment just released a release of, for example, the same Nonfarm. As the saying goes, "Wow, I went to get some bread".

George Merts:

Daniel, is that the kind of "eye" you have? I'm sure it's not.

Mine, by the way, is even worse - I'm sure if we compete with you "by eye" - you'll "shut me up" with no problem.

That's why I don't rely on my eyeball. And as I see it, it doesn't make sense for you to rely on yours either. It's much more sensible to take a map and "aim at the coordinates". Not the fact that every time we will hit the target, but, nevertheless, "on the map" it will be much more frequent and stable than "by eye".

Cut the crap, Danik! Formalise your TS, and write an owl.

The thing is that the eye can see it, but I still cannot find the answer to the question - how do I manage to get into these situations with the alligator

The Expert Advisor is blocked because of migration to Linux. But I will skype to the Service Desk and I think they will answer me.

No. Mentor accounts are for learning, it's perfectly fine to drain them to see how it goes.

I'm surprised by the real account losses.... Do people really get money for nothing that they trade even without stops (let alone TS)?

Daniil Stolnikov:
The thing is that I can see it, but I still cannot find the answer - how do I manage to get into such situations with the alligator?

You're talking about Newton's Binom... We open trades as we have to, losses are covered by lots, profits are closed. And - voila - the chart will be exactly what you have shown more than once.

The Expert Advisor is blocked because of the move to Linux. My EA has not even started in the MetaTrader. ( Well, that's OK - I will call to Service Desk and I think they will answer me.

What prevents you from switching to Linux? EAs are written in MQL...

I bet the problem is not in the transition to Linux, but in the formalization of the TC. You don't have the will to do it... And the results are corresponding.

George Merts:

No. Mentor accounts are for learning, it's perfectly fine to drain them to see how it goes.

I'm surprised by the real account losses.... Do people really get money for nothing that they trade even without stops (let alone TS)?

I'm trading without stops too but when I open the whole screen red I can't even see the bars, and then it gets so clean and tidy I'm really pleased.
Reason: