EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1294

Noterday:
This is an attempt to escape from reality for a short while, indicating that you don't have a clear profitable TS, am I wrong? =)

It's more like a brain rub, a man is not a machine - he gets tired and starts to dumb down. As for the TS, if I didn't have it I probably wouldn't have traded for more than a year in Forex. It's just that every man has his own methods and ways of trading.)

Tantrik:
and I was asleep at all during Bernanke's speeches, after a celebratory lunch!

))))))))))) what he was told is what he was told.

Kitsan:

It's more of a brain fixer, a man is not a machine - he gets tired and starts to stall. As for the TS, if I didn't have it I probably wouldn't have traded - I've been in forex for more than a year. Every man has his own methods and ways of trading.)

Yeah, yeah. TS is a good thing, but it takes years before you start listening to it)))) and trading on it.

ernst:

Yeah, yeah. The TS is a good thing, but it takes years until you start obeying it)))) and trading according to it.
In my case it took 5 years and I can't say I'm 100% committed to it.... eh....

ernst:
I will buy at 1.2900 and I will buy with a stop at 1.2850, it is not the year 2008, no need to panic, the beginning of the year, and going down, so right from the start...I do not believe. I do not believe in 1.3500 for the sell.
Literally, at the end of November 2010 the EUR has gone through 800 pt. without pullbacks. And now, judging by the daily, it is ahead. (See chart D).

Noterday:
In my case, it took 5 years, and I can't say that I'm 100% in line with it....eh....

Yes, the main thing is to control your emotions, and "...calm, only calm..." The market is always 50%/50%, and if you think a bit about it, and make it 51% to 49% in our favour, everything will be OK.

Close the day above 1.3000 and we can expect either a correction or a move to 1.35-36

But that's probably wishful thinking, not TA

Noterday:
In my case it took 5 years, and I can't say that I'm following it 100% clearly.... eh....
Tell me, is your TS based on Elliott waves?

Tantrik:
Tell me, is your TS based on Elliott waves?
Mostly yes +MACD, RSI, pivots help with targets, and other tools....

5 years is a long time ... even I have a year and a half at most ... Describe your strategy? In 5 years you can get somewhere ...
Reason: