FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 56

Dmitry Chepik:
China's leading banks are owned by the Rothschilds! They're not buying, they're selling, that's two big differences...
that's the name we're talking about, but I don't know about selling...

Vizard_:
I don't know... I'm not going to bullshit... and I'm not really interested...
The first thing the Americans brought to occupied Iraq were dollars! In Ukraine, the same situation, they bring dollars, by the carloads))))

new-rena:
I don't know about that name, but I don't know about selling it...
The influx of dollars into the money turnover (or whatever the scientific term is) of any country undermines the economy of that country...

Dmitry Chepik:
The first thing the Americans brought to occupied Iraq were dollars! In Ukraine, the same situation, they bring dollars in carriages))))
"Handing out" started after World War II... When they finally realized that they could make a good living printing banknotes))))

new-rena:

No need for hysterics. Let's calm down, OK?

You are being told that the market is ruled by market makers who have enough money to arrange their positions by a certain expiration date. They are also helped by analysts, who create the necessary fluctuations in the market through news.

Thank you, I get your point.

Now please listen,

you're confusing "mm" with "smart money" and they do.

ps

once again, i dont want to drag their secret trading theories out of anyone.

if you're interested in the questions i asked

i am interested in hearing your opinion - but if it contains - what i told you not to write, then don't bother starting at all .....

I'm not going to belittle anyone here.

Dmitry Chepik:
The influx of dollars, into the monetary circulation (or whatever the scientific term is) of any country, undermines the economy of that country...
Give credit and suck blood for years)))

Vizard_:
They started "giving it away" after World War II... when they finally figured out that they could make a good living printing money.)
Yeah, bull's-eye! And it's still going strong)))

Dmitry Chepik:

For two years, I've been trying to understand volumes, futures, and options, but so far, there's only one opinion! No one can show you the real volumes and orders, especially in real time! A big buck may exit the market at any time!
It's all bullshit! It's purposeful misinformation and misdirection.
Yes... any market is an exchange... dough for dough... dough for dough...
If someone wants it and it's urgent... they don't care what the price is... They won't look at the dashes)))

Zogman:

Thank you, I get your point.

Now please listen,

you're confusing "mm" with "big money" and they do.

ps

once again, i don't want to drag their secret trading theories out of anyone.

If you're interested in the questions I asked.

I'm interested in hearing your opinion - but if it contains - what I asked you not to write, then don't even bother starting ....

I'm not going to belittle anyone here.

the answer to those questions is also there. the foreign exchange market is first and foremost an exchanger - that's why currency pairs are traded. markets sell halves. what else do you need to explain - I don't understand it yet.

How can someone who answers a question be interested in questions, but I am not interested in this.

Vizard_:
Give credit and suck blood for years)))

and the most important thing is that the debt level does not melt down)

for that:

- agree to withdraw the collateral in gold (you can have a lot of notes, if not enough, you can throw in more)

- accept the currency as a reserve currency (mandatory)

- to make the exchange rate float (return the debt level at any time).

and then, the Koschei immortal (who sits on the needle), i.e. the debt will never be repaid, yada yada yada ))))

Reason: