[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 194

M_Dimens, the divisions on the flea is of course bullshit, but the volume divisions on the daily chart are serious and indicate a good close correction, and I can see it perfectly on D. I do not advise to analyse the H4 timeframe, because of the time difference the candles on it, and consequently the indicator readings are completely different.

My more detailed analysis of the dollar is as follows

strangerr:
M_Dimens, the divisions on the flea is of course bullshit, but the volume divisions on the daily chart are serious and indicate a good close correction, and I can see it perfectly on D. I do not advise to analyse the H4 timeframe, because of the time difference the candles on it, and consequently the indicator readings are completely different.
Hello Strange, if you work with small periods on n4 then yes ... but when it comes to reversal on the short term at least, it's another mix, and the difference of candles from different DTs does not play any role because the strong difference is not observed, even though on stochastics with a large period.

Hi Odyssey. Look at the svee on H4 at dts With a time difference of 1, 2, 3 and 4 hours.

strangerr:
Hi Odyssey. Look at the svee on H4 at dc With a time difference of 1, 2, 3 and 4 hours.

I totally agree ... but this is when you work with periods of 3,5,8 ... I for example work with mine ... and it's little noticeable on large periods ... I can say even on small ones there are virtually no differences, if your hands and eyes work .... will certainly notice on a small period, and eyes to see some crossings, you have to make an effort . by the way the difference of 4 hours on the charts

I'm not talking about crossovers, there are some comrades on MT5 trying to do candlestick analysis on H4)))

odiseif:

I completely agree ... but this is when you work with periods of 3,5,8 ... I for example work with mine ... and it is little noticeable on large periods ... I can say even on small ones virtually no difference, if the hands and eyes work .... will certainly notice on a small period, and the eyes look for any crossings, you have to make an effort . by the way the difference in 4 hours on the charts

Did you make Stochastic by yourself or downloaded it? I tried to write such an indicator last autumn, but it was based on a standard deviation. It was good to see on which TF the trend starts and on which it ends.

Serg51:

Did you make the Stochastic yourself or did you download it? I tried to write a similar indicator last autumn, but it was based on a standard deviation. It was quite good to see on which TF the trend starts and on which it ends.
I downloaded the stochastic and customized it for my own needs.

Greetings.

My TA goes against my views. But the fact is, the "worker" is showing a further drop in the EurBac, at least to 1.08.

sever31:

Greetings.

My TA goes against my views. But the fact is, the "worker" is showing a further drop in the EurBac, at least to 1.08.

1.2 looks like it should see...in a couple of weeks...we'll see...

Reason: