Make your first million - page 16

Vagit:
There was also Alexander, he increased 100 times, which was a fact, but he wiped out the equity drawdown.
100 times 1000%? Well, there is a whole box full of them :-D

mmmoguschiy:
100 times 1000%? Well, there's a box full of them :-D
100 times is 10,000% :)

mmmoguschiy:
I was wondering - when and by whom was the story of Guyavata made up? Was it already there and just coincidental? :-D

I first read it in a magazine back in the late 1980s.

According to the Internet, the author is one A. Dmokhovsky

Toster:
100 times is 10,000% :)
I forgot to turn on my calculator :-D.

Z.I. So I need to increase by 1,000,000% :-D

mmmoguschiy:
I know - you're with me, friends! Together we will overcome everything :-D

Money is one of the paradoxical things created by the human mind that does strange, sometimes dirty things to that very mind. And often also with the conscience....

For example, why sell EAs if they are profitable. Why sell them?

Why when a person achieves something in his life, everyone rejoice at his achievements, but when someone earns an awful lot, he either steals them or makes friends with the daughter of at least Bill Gates? Etc.

Here, I guess, not many people believe that it is possible to earn 10% a day on a stable basis. Or rather, as if it is possible, but if someone tries to do it publicly, you'll either look for a catch, or angry grinning. But in any case, don't be so overconfident. If you go wide, you can tear your trousers off.

joo:
If you walk wide, you can tear your trousers.
I wear wide so there's room.
♪ So that my fat s... sons don't get cramped ♪ ♪ 1kla$$

Day 10.

Total average percentage 11.348%. What was needed to prove it :-D

joo:

Money is one of the paradoxical things created by the human mind that does strange, sometimes dirty things to that very mind. And often also with the conscience....

For example, why sell EAs if they are profitable. Why sell them?

I don't know what you mean by profitable. But sooner or later, if you keep at it, a trader understands that the smartest option is a 3-5% but stable.

mmmoguschiy:
One guy in the parallel thread argued about the "fabulousness" of the 10% deposit growth per day on the rapidly declining euro in manual trading. As if this is the case, with 100$ one can become a millionaire in 97 days. Well, the beginning is done:

In total we have a little less than 50% in three days.

If you want to join marathon - welcome! Publish screenshots of their success, share with "Thomas" ))

You don't have to keep track, he's gonna lose the owl depo.

I'll even bet you $1000 that he'll lose his money ))))

Good evening ... Very long searched can anyone suggest where to find a muving, built onthe closing price, opening price (with the ability to select the price construction), but only to either bullish or bearish candles separately.
Reason: