FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 750

What are we doing with the pound?

21april:
Watching closely the game against the dollar )
Watching

Alexey:

No, it doesn't look like it, it made a big loss, waited for the first micro profit and closed, got scared. The movement continued, but the second order did not reach profit. If we had a robot, it would have cut more profit from the first order.

I have to check his max sometime.

As you can see, robots do that (you can set them to zero, you can take a couple of pips over), and people immediately turn fear into greed and think "this is the right direction, why should I close".

You'll be able to tell when you've seen it)))

stranger:
You'll be able to tell me if you've had enough of it))))
Will it make a difference?

Alexey:
Will it make a difference?

For me nothing has changed on the pound over the past week, for you I don't know.

You are only watching.)

What's all the fuss? I'm thirsty =) I soaked the meat, they said the road to the cottage will be cleared by 6pm... my son will flood the sauna =) life is good =)

Myth63:
What's all the fuss? I'm thirsty =) I soaked the meat, they said the road to the cottage will be cleared by 6pm... my son will flood the sauna =) life is good =)
Already, it takes a long time to get ready)))

Myth63:
You know how to do it for the soul, good luck and happy holidays

any thoughts on jews?)
Reason: